How about that Foam?

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I am twenty-one years old and have a receding hair line. I keep my hair long so it isn't easy to spot, but it's a pretty wicked receding hair line. I really don't want to pop pills that have side effects, especially ones that mess with my package.

I was wonder if the foam would help with maintaing my hair, like thickening it up and will let me keep what I have. I was also thinking about about using Nizoral or Revita shampoo a few times a week.

I was just wondering if a fellow with a receding hairline would be wasting time?? I know the foam is new so I was wondering. Thanks.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
post a pic man. i have a pretty gnarley receeding hairline and i'm 21 also. f*** if im gonna be bald by 30 so i'm on finasteride. but i'm also on rogaine foam and the foam has started growing new vellus hairs around my hairline, especially in the corners where it's receeding back. so there is hope, i'm only 6 weeks in.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so far i don't have any sides. the foam is a pleasure to use, goes on quick and dries quick, i like the way it thickens my hair which makes my loss easier to hide. no irritation, no itch. just massage it into your temples and hairline and ready to rock.

Pondle

Reaction score
Is Rogaine foam compatible with styling products? I'm thinking about getting on the foam, but I still have enough hair to style and I have a bizarre hair product mania.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Is Rogaine foam compatible with styling products? I'm thinking about getting on the foam, but I still have enough hair to style and I have a bizarre hair product mania.

Yes, you can apply styling products 15 minutes after the application.