Hot off the Press!

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
same amount of time it would have took before.

Dont be so sure about it. This doesnt mean much for current HM companies like Aderans and Intercytex, since they are finished with their technology and now their are just testing it, but it could open a whole new perspective in others who would like to try a different approach.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
The research has no impact on HM in any way. HM uses the patient's own cells, not those of a cloned human embryo.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's like saying advents of technology brought about by NASA/space exploration has no impact on every-day household products.

This news might not affect the particular HM technique currently being pursued by Intercytex, but it may very well affect HM in general.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I should have referred to cloning in general, and not HM in its current development.

They make it sound so basic - I just hope they can develop some type of permanent "solution" and it be available within the next 5 years. I am so sick with dealing with this crap - I want my hair back soooooooo baaad!!!

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this can have Aderans finish their Phases back in the U.S instead of in the U.K where they're doing Phase I. Maybe they can release it in 2012.