Horrible Social Media Douchebag Brothers (logan & Jake Paul) Both Balding Hard In Early 20s

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are these two assholes?

Just a short look at some videos

What shitty videos, f*****g idiots.
With such guys, I immediately feel like killing them.:D:D:cool:

blackg

Reaction score
DC4yM4YUAAEjO2C.jpg
qFaU8u0.png

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are worth more than all of us, if tsuji becomes available I bet they would be one of the first ones in line to get it

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
People always sh*t on 4chan but there are some good sections of it T B H. I always lurk/post on /mu/ and /fa/.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first time I've ever applauded hair loss

hahaha. hair loss comes for all, deserving or not.

also this Logan Paul guy starred in a film called The Thinning.

What are these two assholes?

Just a short look at some videos

What shitty videos, f*****g idiots.
With such guys, I immediately feel like killing them.:D:D:cool:

hair loss is already killing them :)

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you know, i wonder if Hitler would have made it as Fuhrer if he was bald, or if he would have remained just some nutcase ranting at a bar in the twenties and thirties if he was a NW6, with nobody paying him any attention.
Like with Stalin, would be have become head of the Communist Party or as a NW6 would he have ended up some low ranking clerk?

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you know, i wonder if Hitler would have made it as Fuhrer if he was bald, or if he would have remained just some nutcase ranting at a bar in the twenties and thirties if he was a NW6, with nobody paying him any attention.
Like with Stalin, would be have become head of the Communist Party or as a NW6 would he have ended up some low ranking clerk?

Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to add a layer, he makes jokes about his dad being bald. I don't care what else he does, but someone who tries to capitalize his humour over something like baldness which also isn't even funny, surely deserves to taste the sweetness of baldness.
With that being said, you'll never see these two pricks slick bald. show biz is money they already have a sh*t tone of it and nothing would stop them from keeping their looks with hair, whether it's fut fue propecia prp or even a piece. Look at uncle trump wearing his 60 000$ hair piece for example, that's the best investment he made in his whole career, and it would be the same for both of them

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to add a layer, he makes jokes about his dad being bald. I don't care what else he does, but someone who tries to capitalize his humour over something like baldness which also isn't even funny, surely deserves to taste the sweetness of baldness.
With that being said, you'll never see these two pricks slick bald. show biz is money they already have a sh*t tone of it and nothing would stop them from keeping their looks with hair, whether it's fut fue propecia prp or even a piece. Look at uncle trump wearing his 60 000$ hair piece for example, that's the best investment he made in his whole career, and it would be the same for both of them

The saving grace for those of us that want this guy to suffer is that he's the kind of dumbfuck to go for a shitbag clinic with a big marketing budget that butchers him.

Probably will end up going for the hairpiece route as most in his position do though unfortunately.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Trumps isn't a hairpiece either. He's likely had a scalp reduction, uses creative styling and is on propecia.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not wearing our "regular hairpiece"

http://gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357

The only reason he's on propecia is to keep his native hairs to attach other hairs to it
original.gif

Look at his hair over the years. It isn't a hairpiece. Various in his inner circle have confirmed a million times it isn't, and his doctor has said he's been on propecia for decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...t-of-donald-trumps-hair-finally-been-revealed

"Trump’s beloved daughter that leads the chorus of those who mock the Trump “do” (or “don’t’).

as extracted in New York magazine. “She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate—a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery—surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray.”