Hormonal Imbalance

Fabio_08

Reaction score
I just asked 11 questions below and none of them got answered once more :thumbdown2:

Heres another attempt, that will hopefuly be more succesful. After having no hair loss on both sides of the family, and nothing really to worry about in that sense, balding never seemed an issue to me. That is until recently I noticed that the sides of my head were thining. Almost see through, whilst the top was normal. Fast forward 2 months later and the top of my head has also thinned around the crown and i have even receded a fair shot.

I had blood tests done 6months ago and they came back telling me that i had low normal testosterone and there were talks about putting me on some sort of booster as i was 18 and should be raring in hormones.

I got more tests done about 4 months after that, and my testosterone levels were at 29.9, so the highest possible normal they can be (up from 11.6 the previous time) and my DHT was oddly enough at 7 (range 2-5). Now i have little facial, body hair, etc. Is it possible im suffereing from an hormal imbalance? That rise just seems so so odd to me :S

guru

Reaction score
there is only so much help that can be offered via the internet. majority of the people browsing these forums are not doctors, much less endocrinologists. so the reason ur question hasnt been answered is because most everybody hasnt gotten a flippin clue. it would be much more fruitful and wise if you would take up ur concerns with a real doctor. i am not trying to be a jackass, only logical. :)