Hopeless Thinking About Every Aspect Of Hair Loss

agasheiborandomname

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I just want to try something new because I'm running out of options and I'm balding awfully, so I'm kinda suicidal right now. Hair for me has always been so important, without that my physical appearance is doomed.
Research about this, as I have read, is slow and I won't be able to hit it in time so I'm desperate.

I tried a formula that combined minoxidil with topical finasteride and it went right, but my sex life was going to hell so I had to stop and here I am running out of options. If anybody has an other option please tell me, I just would try anything before the end.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I just want to try something new because I'm running out of options and I'm balding awfully, so I'm kinda suicidal right now. Hair for me has always been so important, without that my physical appearance is doomed.
Research about this, as I have read, is slow and I won't be able to hit it in time so I'm desperate.

I tried a formula that combined minoxidil with topical finasteride and it went right, but my sex life was going to hell so I had to stop and here I am running out of options. If anybody has an other option please tell me, I just would try anything before the end.

You could try seti, ru, cb. Or you could try propecia again and get some v****

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What''s seti ru and cb? I'll search, thanks.

Seti- anti pgd, probably won’t work for someone severely balding but may slow it down

Ru- topical anti-androgen, may not give results, may end up giving you side effects

Cb- another topical antiabdrogen, supposed to give less side effect but is quite expensive. May or may not give results.

All of these require you to order from sketchy labs and to mix in your own vehicle and apply them. None are fda approved

agasheiborandomname

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well seti sounds really interesting cause if I slow it down it would mean some progress, but the other 2 options may end up being like topical finasteride, I mean, it worked for me but it started to ruin my sex life. I'm too scared of it because my father became sterile because of propecia

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're suicidal as you say, you have absolutely nothing to lose

so try sexual abstinence and see if it helps? (no ejaculation at all)

There are believers and skeptics, and you could find many testamonies saying it helped regrow tons of hair and stopped hair loss