hopeandpray's Story

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Been reading these posts for the last couple of years. Very straight hair, some what thin, hate it in the morning, can make it look solid at night after putting some gunk in it. In my early 20's I was a complete horn dog. All I could think about was women, I cheated on great looking girlfriends. When I was 26 I noticed the hairloss. Jumped on Propecia and Rogaine. My life became so much more structured. I stopped worrying about my hair, cuz I'm pretty sure those two were working, and Propecia totally sucked some sex drive out of me. It was perfect. I stopped cheating on my great girlfriend. I just didn't care about sex AS much. Still wanted to get laid here and there. Anyway, Proscar ran out about 2 months ago and I've been out of control looking for women besides my girlfriend, that and I think my hair is falling out at a faster rate. Moral of the story is I think Proscar is great for good looking guys who have a girlfriend and don't want to cheat. Proscar will pull just enough sex drive out of you, and maintain your hair. Other notes, Rogaine is a pain to put in, I'd say only about 50% is actually going where I want it to. I'm a little scared about taking Proscar from some shady internet company but I'll take my chances. Live in girlfriend hates that Rogaine as I put it in infront of her, then lay down on the pillows and ruin them. I'd say 80% of guys at this site get it. Hair is exteremly important in getting girls. Clubs are full of dudes, your personality is not going to catch you a chick to bring home with. A good hairdue, a decent tan, and a trendy shirt gets the women to look at you.

Axon

Reaction score
Okay....

I just jerk off more/less depending on how much thunder I want to bring. But then, finasteride has had no effect on my libido.

Anyway, you can get a less "greasy" formulation of Minoxidil at http://www.minoxidil.com if you're willing to pay the price.

Tourniquet

Reaction score
'Hair is exteremly important in getting girls. Clubs are full of dudes, your personality is not going to catch you a chick to bring home with. A good hairdue, a decent tan, and a trendy shirt gets the women to look at you.'

Do you really thinks hair is so important in getting girls? Ha, what a thought. I have big temples too at the ages of 28 (norwood 2a) but Im still attractive to girls. I hasn't changed at all. And that has only got something to do with your selfconfidence. Girls don't mind temples, ok, different story when you're Norwood 7, some even like it. It's all about your personality, your way of attraction so I noticed. I hope you never get bald at all, then you might have a great problem with yourself. Anyway, my personality still brings me as much girls at did before when I wasnt balding. You're much more than your hair dude...

Sorry for possible faults, I'm from Holland. :)

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's all about how fake you are and how big of an *** you act, not the hair. talk about football and high-five your bro with the beer in his hand, chicks dig that too!

FKnight

Reaction score
Chick in the clubs sucks (joke). They allways want to get the best looking guy. :p All of them, so evrybody goes home with a hard dick :)

Pick a chick in supermarket on sunday morning ,when all tired party sl*ts are still sleeping :)