Hope for you - less than 3 months on finasteride/min and crazy results

Reaction score
Hi there,

I don't have much time, but I want to offer you some hope. I'll keep it short, I've been on finasteride (1mg per day) for a bit less than 3 months and minoxidil (5% liquid once, sometimes twice a day). No serious adverse effects. The pictures speak for themselves.

IMG_7069.JPGIMG_7497.JPG

I believe this results to be extraordinary, but still I wanted to show you a result that might offer hope to you.

Cheers

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,

I don't have much time, but I want to offer you some hope. I'll keep it short, I've been on finasteride (1mg per day) for a bit less than 3 months and minoxidil (5% liquid once, sometimes twice a day). No serious adverse effects. The pictures speak for themselves.

View attachment 38934View attachment 38935

I believe this results to be extraordinary, but still I wanted to show you a result that might offer hope to you.

Cheers

What the hell?!?! you lucky bastard! haha... good for you. Now, just shave it into a mohawk and you don't have to worry about your temples. :punk:

Ross1984

Reaction score
Great results! How old are you and how long had your hairloss been progressing for before you started treatment?

fireboy99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great Results! How old are you? And from how long you've had this hairline(Before staring finasteride/min)?

Reaction score
23 years old and I honestly can't tell how long my hairline has been like that, I lost hair for like the last 4 years but I only became aware of it right before I started the treatment.

Reaction score
Because I am using 1mg finasteride pills it will be about 400€/year. You can get it (much) cheaper though by cutting 5mg finasteride pills into quarters.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,

View attachment 38934View attachment 38935

Cheers
How is your hair doing boss ?