HOMEOPATHIC MEDS FOR HAIR LOSS - PLZ HELP

melo10

Reaction score
im 20 yrs old have had bad sides from propecia which i used for 9 months, am looking into natural meds... my hair line is receeding and thinning in the fronts it is getting noticeable now.... i want something to help fight this and am using the shampoo nioxin right now but am only a week in. I am looking into homeopathic medicines..... would someone please be able to give me some info about this type of medicine and hair loss? Would it be effective? any success stories? Anything woudl be a great help as i am worried sick about losing it. Please help.

IBM

Reaction score
why do you prefer natural treatments instead of synthetic?

bubka

Reaction score
what is the difference between a "natural" and "synthetic" med and how does your body know the difference?

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
@ bubka and IBM: why is that we need synthetic substances to combat a 100% natural substance (DHT)?

melo, look at my regimen, where you'll find my natural treatments in order of greatest to least importance.

bubka

Reaction score
RAKBS said:
@ bubka and IBM: why is that we need synthetic substances to combat a 100% natural substance (DHT)?

melo, look at my regimen, where you'll find my natural treatments in order of greatest to least importance.
because there is no difference between a chemical that is made organically, or synthetically

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Try curcumin on your head. Or, a seabuckthorn shampoo long term. They should improve the environment of your scalp at the least... take pics!