Homemade revivogen

G

Could someone put together a homemade revivogen for me? The scalp therapy is way too expensive.

CCS

Reaction score
I suspect i'm one of the only people on here who knows how to make it. It is way too difficult/expensive to make with soaponification or high heat. I'd be violating a patent if I made some for you. I'd have to spend $100 on the materials to make it, and will send the stuff to people like Bryan and Old Baldy when my financial aid arrives and I can make the stuff.

G

Screw you then. I'll get someone else to do it.

I find it hard to believe that the only person who could put this together is a 35 year old college sophmore or freshman.

CCS

Reaction score
jakeb said:
http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v109/n2/abs/5610102a.html

It seems this study would imply that you'd get some benefit of just putting a gamma lineolic acid on your head. Some flaxseed oil, perhaps?

wrong wrong wrong. Bryan will back me on this.

Oils are 3 fatty acids bonded to a glycerol molecule. There have been studies that show that only the free fatty acids have anti-androgenic properties. Furthermore, flaxseed oil does not contain gamma linolenic acid. Only borage seed oil does (even primrose has a very low amount).

If it was that easy, Revivogen would go out of business.

You need CaO and MgO at 60 degrees C and good mixing to separate free the fatty acids effectively. These cost $50 each for 500g each. Other lab equipment would make it easier too. I'm going to make some for Old Baldy, Bryan, and Micheal Berry, almost free of charge: Old Baldy says he'll reimburse me for the CaO and MgO costs once I'm up and running and mail him copies of the costs. The process is patented, so I can't go into business doing it.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
You need CaO and MgO at 60 degrees C and good mixing to separate free the fatty acids effectively. These cost $50 each for 500g each. Other lab equipment would make it easier too. I'm going to make some for Old Baldy, Bryan, and Micheal Berry, almost free of charge: Old Baldy says he'll reimburse me for the CaO and MgO costs once I'm up and running and mail him copies of the costs. The process is patented, so I can't go into business doing it.

Ok, then forget it. I will just keep buying the revivogen.