home made spironolactone!!! cheap!

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Edit: Please avoid mixing minoxidil with spironolactone! I should have read former research on this. Thanks for the information guys. My mistake :)

Last edited:

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
Next time, grind them up to a fine powder before you put it in, it works better.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
thylax said:
I found it today. Just take your rogaine bottle and throw in 20 tablets of aldactone. Its very cheap, just 1.8 euros/20 tablets. Shake well. Wait a while and then open the bottle. You will not be pleased with the spironolactone smell but you will be sure that you have your own minoxidil-spironolactone solution!

25mg/tablet *20=0.5 gram of spironolactone in 60 ml of minoxidil solution -->
0.83% spironolactone

You better read this. There's alot more info. on mixing minoxidil. with spironolactone. It's basically a no-no!

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=d ... 1&.intl=us

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
DIY for topical spironolactone..http://www.pharmahg.co.uk/f176aldact3/_disc176/0000013e.htm

i have another question. since i dont know jack about spironolactone..i was wondering aldactone is dissolvable in any other oil such as almond or olive to be used immediately on the scalp....as in..crushed tablets mixed with olive oil...there shouldnt be too much of a smell and the olive oil should help in penetrating the scalp somewhat..?

your thoughts?

G

Sweet! You just acomplished in minutes what was impossible for world renound chemists/ bioengineers who found spironolactone and minoxidil impossible to combine, with what looks like no medical backround whatsoever. Amazing!

Oh but wait... spironolactone and minoxidil when combined react indifferently to one another basicly rendering both pharmecutical properties useless after about 10-20 hours. I'm sure thats what the article above talks about.

Nice try

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm...your sarcasm is uncalled for.

i mentioned i didnt know jack about spironolactone/aldactone..

plus...i asked if mixing crushed/grounded aldactone tabs with oil and applying it "RIGHT AWAY" would work..

G

No no no no Sirlagalot, the sarcasm was not aimed at you but more towards Thylax which I hope he understands that I am joking and this is not meant in a negative way.

It's great that people try things and post on this website what they have done. Thats how we learn what works and what doesn't. I suppose the sarcasm is uncalled for.

Peace

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
oh :oops:

sorry my bad!

:lol:

testohate

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all and sorry for my poor english
but pls , one person help me and tell me

finally

1- how and with which formula , i can made my homemade spironolactone 2% solution ?
2- how and with which formula , i can made my homemade spironolactone 5% cream ?

notice : in my country there is not anything like as " dermovan " but i find gel of "aloe vera" , here .

tanks for help