Home Made Brotzu Lotion Recipe Thread

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a few people on italian ieson forum that have made a similar lotion to Brotzu and I wonder if anyone here have tried to make it at home and that we can discuss how to best do it.

Ingredients
1-Pure 96 ° 14ml alcohol
2- Liquid soy lecithin 14 ml
3- pure distilled water 70 ml
4-l-carnitine 2 grams
5 soy isoflavones 320 mg
6- Chitosan 550 mg
7-borage 1ml oil
8- 1 drop of softener with cationic tensiobacters every 100ml

Step 1
14 ml of 96-degree alcohol (good quality taken at the pharmacy)
5 ml of pure water (all in total 70 ml of pure water)
And I put in 320 mg of soy Isoflavones all for 3 days

Step 2
Preparation of liquid soy lecithin; With percentages of 60% wheat soybean lecithin and 40% sunflower oil, mix them in a bain-marie dish in a non-stick pan, mixing it all with a silicone spatula, making sure not to raise the temperature beyond 60 degrees to about 40 minutes.

For example, put 60 grams of wheat soy lecithin and 40 grams of sunflower oil. Next, take only 14 ml (it will surely go ahead). Appearance will be caramel type.
In the meantime, in a mortar, put 2-gram l-carnitine pills, the chitosan to 550 mg and make them thin.

Step 3
Pour into the blender the contents of the alcohol with the soy isoflavones you had for 3 days, together with chitosan, l-carnitine, 65 ml of distilled water taken in the pharmacy, 1 ml of borage oil and 1 drop of softener. Blend for about 1-2 minutes

Step 4
All in the ultrasonic cleaner by doing 24 cycles of 5 seconds with a 1 second pause and the last 10 seconds.

Attachments

• tg5781r.jpg
    tg5781r.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 634

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my recipe:

3/4 oz. Tequila

3/4 oz. Vodka

1/2 oz. Coffee Liqueur (Kalhua!)

4 oz. Light Cream or Milk

2 oz. Cola

Plenty of ice (ice baby)

First, pour in the coffee liqueur, follow that with the tequila and vodka; next, throw in the cola — don't use Pepsi, you sick bastard — and finally, top the drink off while slowly pouring in the light cream or milk, but only stir the top layer or it will not work.

You can put it in a shaker if you want, but that'll kill the layered effect — dealer's choice.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my recipe:

3/4 oz. Tequila

3/4 oz. Vodka

2 oz. Cola

Plenty of ice (ice baby)

First, pour in the coffee liqueur, follow that with the tequila and vodka; next, throw in the cola — don't use Pepsi, you sick bastard — and finally, top the drink off while slowly pouring in the light cream or milk, but only stir the top layer or it will not work.

You can put it in a shaker if you want, but that'll kill the layered effect — dealer's choice.

This is really sticky I cannot go to sleep with this stuff on my head.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really sticky I cannot go to sleep with this stuff on my head.
I got terrible sides from this...headache and had to oee every 45 mins... and not a single hairs was seen after the treatment. Scaaaaaaaamm!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my recipe:

3/4 oz. Tequila

3/4 oz. Vodka

2 oz. Cola

Plenty of ice (ice baby)

Probably gives the same mediocre results. Has there been ANY concrete info or evidence from that 'Brotzu' magic potion? I haven't seen anything.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably gives the same mediocre results. Has there been ANY concrete info or evidence from that 'Brotzu' magic potion? I haven't seen anything.
It's all anecdotal, we got the patent and Brotzu's word. Also we maybe super excited but none of us will be buying the lotion unless they provide some form of concrete evidence first.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

All we can really do is wait and see if FIDIA actually finds it to be a worthwhile product and releases it.

However, as per Noisette's recent post, by that time or soon after, Follica could be unleashed — at which point I personally wouldn't even worry about it.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All we can really do is wait and see if FIDIA actually finds it to be a worthwhile product and releases it.

However, as per Noisette's recent post, by that time or soon after, Follica could be unleashed — at which point I personally wouldn't even worry about it.
you're worried about follica lol.Pathetic

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Just some stuff from AA users and even then nothing magical. The thing is even minoxidil can work with AA so I'm not expecting miracles even if it does come out.

abcdefg

Reaction score
maintance options especially if safer are always a good thing, and will never be obsolete. Even if tomorrow some company can multiply hair or do some injections to magically fix male pattern baldness its still always going to be much cheaper and easier to use the maintenance options and keep what you have
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure couldnt be more true.
I think its unrealistic to expect anything better than minoxidil or finasteride. Id be surprised if it can even achieve those same results.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're worried about follica lol.Pathetic

Yes, I'm concerned with things that actually have scientific backing as to why they will work and grow hair, have the support of a number of reputable professionals, scientifically co-founded by a Dr. with a number of significant contributions to the medical field, and is undergoing and passing government-regulated trials.

You, on the other hand, argue that sebum is the cause of pattern hairloss (so undeniably false no scientist or doctor would entertain the idea), cannot form a coherent sentence in the English language, and at age 45 and supposedly a mother, you downvoted a basic v**** joke in that other thread because it "made no sense" to you.

You have an IQ score that could be mistaken for a shoe size — be careful throwing the term "pathetic" at others.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm concerned with things that actually have scientific backing as to why they will work and grow hair, have the support of a number of reputable professionals, scientifically co-founded by a Dr. with a number of significant contributions to the medical field, and is undergoing and passing government-regulated trials.

You, on the other hand, argue that sebum is the cause of pattern hairloss (so undeniably false no scientist or doctor would entertain the idea), cannot form a coherent sentence in the English language, and at age 45 and supposedly a mother, you downvoted a basic v**** joke in that other thread because it "made no sense" to you.

You have an IQ score that could be mistaken for a shoe size — be careful throwing the term "pathetic" at others.
Yet swoop told you that follica is just derma and minoxidil.Swoop too have an atomic intelligence like me :D:D
My dermato told me than my hairloss is caused by an exces of sebum and now with hormones my sebum is near to zero .
by chance now my hair grows like the virgin forest.
Rectification, there is only the ignorant who cites studies that they understand nothing about nothing that denying evidence

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet swoop told you that follica is just derma and minoxidil.Swoop too have an atomic intelligence like me :D:D
My dermato told me than my hairloss is caused by an exces of sebum and now with hormones my sebum is near to zero .
by chance now my hair grows like the virgin forest.
Rectification, there is only the ignorant who cites studies that they understand nothing about nothing that denying evidence

Correlation does not equal causation. Increased sebum production is caused by androgens, which also happen to shrink your dht sensitive follicles (over time).

If your hairloss is cured for now why won't you just leave this forum. Pretty annoying your continuously pessimistic shitposting.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a few people on italian ieson forum that have made a similar lotion to Brotzu and I wonder if anyone here have tried to make it at home and that we can discuss how to best do it.

Ingredients
1-Pure 96 ° 14ml alcohol
2- Liquid soy lecithin 14 ml
3- pure distilled water 70 ml
4-l-carnitine 2 grams
5 soy isoflavones 320 mg
6- Chitosan 550 mg
7-borage 1ml oil
8- 1 drop of softener with cationic tensiobacters every 100ml

Step 1
14 ml of 96-degree alcohol (good quality taken at the pharmacy)
5 ml of pure water (all in total 70 ml of pure water)
And I put in 320 mg of soy Isoflavones all for 3 days

Step 2
Preparation of liquid soy lecithin; With percentages of 60% wheat soybean lecithin and 40% sunflower oil, mix them in a bain-marie dish in a non-stick pan, mixing it all with a silicone spatula, making sure not to raise the temperature beyond 60 degrees to about 40 minutes.

For example, put 60 grams of wheat soy lecithin and 40 grams of sunflower oil. Next, take only 14 ml (it will surely go ahead). Appearance will be caramel type.
In the meantime, in a mortar, put 2-gram l-carnitine pills, the chitosan to 550 mg and make them thin.

Step 3
Pour into the blender the contents of the alcohol with the soy isoflavones you had for 3 days, together with chitosan, l-carnitine, 65 ml of distilled water taken in the pharmacy, 1 ml of borage oil and 1 drop of softener. Blend for about 1-2 minutes

Step 4
All in the ultrasonic cleaner by doing 24 cycles of 5 seconds with a 1 second pause and the last 10 seconds.

goddamn it f*****g sh*t f*** why can't I just f*****g die already?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you remember TRX2 in btt? I was in that thread, telling posters to ask for evidence before taking the plunge. Their reasoning was that the science is sound, and that it makes sense. The thread was half of this Brotzu thread on here, but still sad to see TRX2 from hope and people saying "try it first" in the first/half way through the thread, to people asking why it doesn't work in the final pages and what's next.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g acting like you are on your period. OP just asks if somebody tried the homemade replica. Not if somebody has a book of pictures going from NW5 to NW0.

But is guess thats a no from you guys:D.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g acting like you are on your period. OP just asks if somebody tried the homemade replica. Not if somebody has a book of pictures going from NW5 to NW0.

But is guess thats a no from you guys:D.

image-1.jpg