Holy sh*t, This Is Just Absolutely Mind Blowing, Dont Click U R On finasteride

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So finasteride gave him the chicken pox? why is he using bad lighting for collagen loss, we all would look like that.

It’s acne that for some reason he didn’t start treating. He was fine after he started some

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's gotta be something else going on here.
That's not just the drug's work - if at all.
He lost a lot of weight. Probably a bad mix of depression, lack of care, and bad nutrition.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, depression, lack of sleep, maybe isolation, acne is just bad luck, never had it in my life so i can't tell

You know right away about his loneliness

Sans titre.png

Hand lotion and toilet paper right on desk

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed Why do you seek out such stories. This is an extreme case, even if it's all just down to finasteride, which is debatable. Everyone is different and after hearing stories about the medication for 4+ years, this is the first such case I have seen. Doesn't mean it's not happening. But still, just give it a try. You very obviously want to.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's gotta be something else going on here.
That's not just the drug's work - if at all.
He lost a lot of weight. Probably a bad mix of depression, lack of care, and bad nutrition.
Yep, depression, lack of sleep, maybe isolation, acne is just bad luck, never had it in my life so i can't tell

You know right away about his loneliness

View attachment 109879

Hand lotion and toilet paper right on desk
Y'all are making some weird posts. Depression doesn't make your skin look like that. Please stop.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said depression in and of itself is the cause of it but the effects of depression like bad nutrition, bad sleep habits, lack of self-care certainly make someone look worse 100%.
Do you really think this is just down to finasteride? I'm not denying it but it seems like such a fast and drastic change.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said depression in and of itself is the cause of it but the effects of depression like bad nutrition, bad sleep habits, lack of self-care certainly make someone look worse 100%.
Do you really think this is just down to finasteride? I'm not denying it but it seems like such a fast and drastic change.
Not that bad though. He probably had some underlying condition that required blood tests etc.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all are making some weird posts. Depression doesn't make your skin look like that. Please stop.

I was talking about sunken eyes, pale skin, and weight drop, partially due to lack of sleep
Very common symptons of depressive ground

Nothing weird here, this is your post suggesting an underlying condition that is borderline hypochondriac and weird actually

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about sunken eyes, pale skin, and weight drop, partially due to lack of sleep
Very common symptons of depressive ground

Nothing weird here, this is your post suggesting an underlying condition that is borderline hypochondriac and weird actually
Lmao WHAT? The guy has massive open sores all over his face and body which is the main issue here. And no one just gets that from being depressed or bad eating/sleeping habits. Also some people are just genetically skinny and pale with dark circles under the eyes.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao WHAT? The guy has massive open sores all over his face and body which is the main issue here. And no one just gets that from being depressed or bad eating/sleeping habits. Also some people are just genetically skinny and pale with dark circles under the eyes.

Again, i wasn't talking about acne

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
it makes absolutely no sense . DHT is the primary cause of acne on lower portion of the head. Finasteride tend to help acne
( and don't give me the reflex hyperandrogenicity bullshit, or increase of free test answer)
finasteride always result in low DHT and higher E2 level

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Odd, I'm not very acne prone myself unless i eat a lot of dairy, but if anything finasteride and dutasteride made me less acne prone.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it makes absolutely no sense . DHT is the primary cause of acne on lower portion of the head. Finasteride tend to help acne
( and don't give me the reflex hyperandrogenicity bullshit, or increase of free test answer)
finasteride always result in low DHT and higher E2 level
its weird, isnt it? but if u check the web and also bieber case as example, you'll see a lot of dudes start break out exactly after taking finasteride

as part of theory, one guy on this forum wrote:
Type 1 5ar2 is found in the skin, not type 2. Therefore taking finasteride will not help with your acne. Also (Bryan is probably tired of pointing this out) the only notes from a medical study on this was that finasteride "has no effect on sebum production"

Dutasteride should effect acne on the skin since it also inhibits type 1, however surprisingly enough Merck's specific type 1 inhibitor was found to have no effect on acne either.

However do a forum search, and you'll have lots of anecdotal reports of finasteride causing acne, or finasteride helping with acne.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Odd, I'm not very acne prone myself unless i eat a lot of dairy, but if anything finasteride and dutasteride made me less acne prone.
well, dutasteride mechanically supposed to decrease ur acne from what i gathered, but finasteride not exactly

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, dutasteride mechanically supposed to decrease ur acne from what i gathered, but finasteride not exactly

I was on finasteride for 2 years before dutasteride and it did the same thing

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never get acne but two weeks after stopping finasteride my chin broke out pretty bad. Took about a month to clear up.