Holy sh*t, This Is Just Absolutely Mind Blowing, Dont Click U R On finasteride

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Not only that, but in the first photos he is sitting with bright *** lights that YouTubers use to conceal their terrible skin. Not saying he had terrible skin, but it's not the same lighting at all.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, incredibly sad. Rest In Peace

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really f*****g horrible: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/loss-of-post-finasteride-syndrome-sufferer-lashes-to-lashes/31148

Thats why I am personally thinking of just using CB or even RU instead of finasteride. Eventhough that would increase my student debt slightly, it just feels safer.

Poor guy. Rest in peace Matt.

That's awful.

Wow, incredibly sad. Rest In Peace
idk, its kinda bullcrap, how could he be sure he suicided and have any evidence?

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow is there any proof that he actually committed suicide?
Moreover, what he had looks like some kind of ringworm/fungal infection?
Couldn't be just a coincidence that this occurred during the same time he started medication?
Way too many questions.
Most of the times it probably is coincidence. I mean really every time something bad happens it’s always because of fina. It’s as if people who don’t take finasteride are immune to all health conditions. Seriously I’m very sorry for this guy but posts like this are not helpful for any of us.
Could be this, could be that. We’ll never know.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
although this begs the question why you would continue a treatment that impacts your health and skin in such a way. And then why would you post it online. It is also true that besides his acne, the guy’s skin ain’t that different. I can take a sad face selfie too and then one where I smile in bright light, same effect.

Just as there are clones here and out there shilling this drug, there are also others who do the opposite. Never be naive. Is there a source this guy took his own life? If so, it wasn’t from the drug let’s be real here. I wanna elbow clueless propecia kids like @ScaredOfBalding and @Ollie as much as the next guy but still...
Anecdotal evidence with no causal relation whatsoever. Keep digging ur head further in the sand retard.