Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I have read in the past about your failure to get married. When you made fun of my divorce a few days ago, I could have turned and told you that at least I got married, unlike you. But I didn't. I didn't think it was appropriate. Do you ever bother to look at the ugliness of your own behavior? Anyway, you are an insecure man suffering from deep inferiority complex. That explains why you get so hostile at any suggestion that India has issues and resort to cheap insults.

Mentioning about Divorce do not mean making Fun.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chill I know this ..You mentioned about Rochestor last year.
I have someone close there.
Cannot provide further details.

Rochestor? I have never mentioned Rochester. I will never go to such a low ranked school. It's ranked at number 52 for CS. Back in 2009 I got accepted at UT Austin and Columbia. UT Austin is ranked at number 9 and Columbia at 15th. But I decided not to go to grad school back then and chose to work instead. Last year I got accepted at NYU which is ranked 30. It's a good school but I decided to postpone my education for a year so that I can apply to even better schools. I didn't get a chance to apply to them last year as the application deadline for most of them had already passed by the time I decided to do MS.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh and one last thing, the difference between you and I is Saurabh that you got rejected where as I rejected a marriage proposal from a very rich and powerful family back in 2008 when I was in college. The girls father was a big carpet exporter and her grandfather was once a senior minister in central government. I rejected the girl because she wasn't good looking. I rejected various other proposals too. There are a lot of things about me that I don't share on this forum. Next time when you have a temptation to take a dig on my failed marriage, just remember that you got rejected whereas I am the guy who rejects.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
1516822923351.jpg