Hollywood refuse to acknowledge baldness of historical figures

• Thread starter Beingbaldsucksass
  • Start date
B

Beingbaldsucksass

The 2 historical dramas one is Rome of hbo when the actor has zero hairloss when ceaser at this time was ALLREADY half bald

And the borgias of showtime Where they choosed some thin *** guy with hair to the rule of rodrigo Borgia who was compleatly bald in the same time events of the series, he was also fat

Even in assasins creed that is totally fictional they made rodrigo Borgia exectly like he looked like

That's proves once again that holywood prefer to compleatly ignore historical fact just to no portray significant rules as bald guys

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hollywood also refuse to acknowledge fat guys, crocked teeth guys, long nose guys, big ears guys, scared guys, old guys, guys with grey hair, guys withought 6pack, guys who are retarded, crosed eyes, blind, deformed, etc etc etc.... who the fack cares...

the main heroes need to to be perfect, yet in teal life thery were far from it, and hairloss is just one thing Hollywood "blurs out"... i bet most of these were fat and ugly anyway...the directors only care for what sells. and ugly people dont sell

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Well for made characters it's maybe ok, but they actually made real people into something else, that is far worse

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Hollywood also refuse to acknowledge fat guys, crocked teeth guys, long nose guys, big ears guys, scared guys, old guys, guys with grey hair, guys withought 6pack, guys who are retarded, crosed eyes, blind, deformed, etc etc etc.... who the fack cares...

the main heroes need to to be perfect, yet in teal life thery were far from it, and hairloss is just one thing Hollywood "blurs out"... i bet most of these were fat and ugly anyway...the directors only care for what sells. and ugly people dont sell

You need to watch english programs.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nahhaa they are worse

They are worse? yet americans did their version off the office and doing their version off only fools...anyway in them programs you dont get models or hollywood like people you get normal every day people.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
american office is bloody hilarious

i havent watched the original tho. only english humor ive seen was simon pegg, also funny dude

Ubernoob

Reaction score
The 2 historical dramas one is Rome of hbo when the actor has zero hairloss when ceaser at this time was ALLREADY half bald

And the borgias of showtime Where they choosed some thin *** guy with hair to the rule of rodrigo Borgia who was compleatly bald in the same time events of the series, he was also fat

Even in assasins creed that is totally fictional they made rodrigo Borgia exectly like he looked like

That's proves once again that holywood prefer to compleatly ignore historical fact just to no portray significant rules as bald guys

Im here on this forum for 2 days now and i noticed how insecure you are and the **** you talk. You should live in Holland, maybe then you see there is more in life than your hair :).

Get over it dude and enjoy life, you depressing post and picture wont help jack****, if you dont watch out, you will be a grumpy old man who only sucks and nags.

Just a tip dude.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
american office is bloody hilarious

i havent watched the original tho. only english humor ive seen was simon pegg, also funny dude

I saw bits off the american office its ok i like the UK version more though and yeah simon pegg is cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Im here on this forum for 2 days now and i noticed how insecure you are and the **** you talk. You should live in Holland, maybe then you see there is more in life than your hair :).

Get over it dude and enjoy life, you depressing post and picture wont help jack****, if you dont watch out, you will be a grumpy old man who only sucks and nags.

Just a tip dude.

Exactly dude they think hair or great hairline is everything...maybe to some but not all...they will understand one day.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Off course its nothing, a guy in his early 20' shouldn't care about his looks going to ****, who needs parties and girls and getting laid
. It's really not importent, just be A lonely man and enjoy life.... Alone