hollywood lace vs toplace

luvno1

Reaction score
i was thinking of buying a system from toplace but i accidentally found the hollywood lace website when i explore their website i found that their swiss lace system is of $169 and same system from toplace is costing me around $269
hollywood lace system is $100 cheaper so what do you think guys should i go for hollywood lace or toplace which is better??and what does bleached knots means ?and should i go for poly on sides and back or should i go for full swiss lace system ??

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
double check the extras. The last time I was there the price started at $169 and ended up at $300 plus with a few tweaks

luvno1

Reaction score
double check the extras. The last time I was there the price started at $169 and ended up at $300 plus with a few tweaks
its really $169 at hollywood lace

- - - Updated - - -

grincher can you educate me about bleached knots ? is it really necessary

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its really $169 at hollywood lace

- - - Updated - - -

grincher can you educate me about bleached knots ? is it really necessary

I just tried again and added European hair, shipping and bleached knots and its $374. My regular supplier does it for $325. I was told earlier this year that they use the same factory as Hollywood Lace so its of relevance for me.

In short it isn't neccessary but some people like them as they nullify those knot dots. I have tried with and without and I am not so sure.

However, they will make the hair and knot weaker = possibly more shedding and can discolour hair from the strong chemicals.

As with so much in hair systems there are pros and cons.

luvno1

Reaction score
I just tried again and added European hair, shipping and bleached knots and its $374. My regular supplier does it for $325. I was told earlier this year that they use the same factory as Hollywood Lace so its of relevance for me.

In short it isn't neccessary but some people like them as they nullify those knot dots. I have tried with and without and I am not so sure.

However, they will make the hair and knot weaker = possibly more shedding and can discolour hair from the strong chemicals.

yeah you are right if you add european hair you'll have to pay $100 extra and $10 dollars for bleached knots but one more question mate should i go for european hair or fine asian hair or should i stick with remy human hair as i am an indian

Normie48

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was thinking of buying a system from toplace but i accidentally found the hollywood lace website when i explore their website i found that their swiss lace system is of $169 and same system from toplace is costing me around $269
hollywood lace system is $100 cheaper so what do you think guys should i go for hollywood lace or toplace which is better??and what does bleached knots means ?and should i go for poly on sides and back or should i go for full swiss lace system ??
Good day, I have been doing business with Hollywood Lace for many years and never had any problem. I understand that COVID slowed down a lot of companies but in my case I had placed an order back in September 2020 and the estimated time of delivery was January 27, 2021. That date came and gone so I started contacting them for an update. The only response that I received from them many times is that they are working on it. I let 8 months pass trusting that they would make good on this which has never happened so I requested a refund and am getting the run around so as of now I’m just gonna have to accept that I will never see the product or my money back. I will never do business with them again and caution other about purchases you plan to place with them.
Thank You,
Norm Allred. And they have an F rating with the BBB.

Normie48

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good day, I have been doing business with Hollywood Lace for many years and never had any problem. I understand that COVID slowed down a lot of companies but in my case I had placed an order back in September 2020 and the estimated time of delivery was January 27, 2021. That date came and gone so I started contacting them for an update. The only response that I received from them many times is that they are working on it. I let 8 months pass trusting that they would make good on this which has never happened so I requested a refund and am getting the run around so as of now I’m just gonna have to accept that I will never see the product or my money back. I will never do business with them again and caution other about purchases you plan to place with them.
Thank You,

Normie48

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank You,

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank You,
A simple call to PayPal or your banking establishment will result in a refund.

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
should i go for european hair or fine asian hair or should i stick with remy human hair as i am an indian

If you are Indian then why on earth would you go with European hair?! European hair is finer than your natural hair.