holding on to what i got

G

i was a lucky guy all the way to my 40z then i started noticing little recedind in temples,it all happend at a disnyland log ride. they take your photo on the way down the water fall then at end of ride your pict is on a tv at bottom of ride. thats first time i noticed my problem,i was in shock as im a musician in a california rock band called prowler. im the front man. i have to look good or my music carrer is over. i have been takin propecia for 11 months and seem to be holding on to what i got,also it seemed to thicken up the top of my crown.not much in temples so i decided to use rogain on temples only as its pretty greasy and it gives you bad hair day.im crossin my fingers it helps fill in a little. if not i will get transplants in temples.i had the most beautifull hair so thick i would break many hairbrushes . now what im gettin at is it took years to relize my loss otherwise i would have used propecia along time ago. lots of women were jelouse of my thick hair and always run their hands through it. i still get good coments but honestly its not what i had.i got that freakin widows peak thing goin on and i keep my hair log so you cant see it. ok my question to anybody is. what else will help groth in temple area besides rogain or propecia? if your board see my web site http://prowler.homestead.com/ keep rockin!!yours trulty the voice of prowler!!!

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, your going to get alot more responses if you try and post in the correct forum. Your in the women's forum right now. Although hairloss is hairloss they use different treatments and methods to fighting it. Post your story in the men's section.