Hmmm...notice anything weird about all these fatties

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what a bunch of pieces of crap. I'd rather lose all my hair then look like them.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
i've known a lot of fat people who had great unreal amounts of hair ..there has to be a connection!

Cassin

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
what a bunch of pieces of crap. I'd rather lose all my hair then look like them.

Wow.

Your making fun of someone else because of how they look? And your on a site because of your vanity? What would you say if someone made of your hair?

There at least getting their situation together. Just like your trying to do here.

Lets settle down a bit.

I don't think a single person on this site has a right to make fun of someone else because of they way they look.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha ha .... you are right I'm being an a-hole. I just see them smiling with all that hair and it just made me spaz out for a quick second. Pure envy. Weight is quite easy to lose while hair is so difficult to gain.

Cassin

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Ha ha .... you are right I'm being an a-hole. I just see them smiling with all that hair and it just made me spaz out for a quick second. Pure envy. Weight is quite easy to lose while hair is so difficult to gain.

Fair enough. :pint:

But, they would probably tell you to get over it and shave your head.

CCS

Reaction score
Cassin said:
KielMcK said:

Wow.

Your making fun of someone else because of how they look? And your on a site because of your vanity? What would you say if someone made of your hair?

There at least getting their situation together. Just like your trying to do here.

Lets settle down a bit.

I don't think a single person on this site has a right to make fun of someone else because of they way they look.

ya we do. We can't make fun of fat members of HairLossTalk.com, but we can of other people. male pattern baldness is genetic. Body composition is choice.

CCS

Reaction score
tembo said:
http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/121/photos/1

You don't need to be a member of MENSA to make a connection:)

there are some NW2's in there. Do you think hollywood lets fat people in? If you made a big name when you were younger, you can ride on it even after losing some hair. But even the stars hide it.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
The thread wasn't meant to make fun, although I should probably not have said fatties.

I would rather be fat and NW1 rather than thin and NW4. As long as I am not morbidly obese. Even if I was told that there is no way for you to lose the fat, I would still choose fat over bald.

frailstar

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:

Weight is easy to lose!? Then why did it take me 4 years to finally get it right? :freaked2:

CCS

Reaction score
tembo said:
The thread wasn't meant to make fun, although I should probably not have said fatties.

I would rather be fat and NW1 rather than thin and NW4. As long as I am not morbidly obese. Even if I was told that there is no way for you to lose the fat, I would still choose fat over bald.

I'd rather have a perfect body, and shave my head, and wear a baseball cap most of the time.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would much rather have a perfect body with no hair. I have no idea why it took you 4 years to lose weight. Get your body to where you like it and then eat and exercise accordingly to keep it that way. There are very few situations where someone has no choice but to be fat.

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
I think those guys have such good hair because they eat very very healthy organic food ,low fat,low glycemic foods.... :freaked2: :lol: :lol:

Actually the root cause of male pattern baldness is our western diet :lol: :lol: :lol: :freaked2:

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
And if it wasn't for our insecurities, Pat (and you too?) would make less money too:) So there is a plus to all this.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Cassin said:
KielMcK said:

Wow.

Lets settle down a bit.

ya we do. We can't make fun of fat members of HairLossTalk.com, but we can of other people. male pattern baldness is genetic. Body composition is choice.
Uh not necessarily. There is some genetic component. Also some women can't be thin no matter how much they work out and eat right. Don't generalize!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
all those bigger fellas got no hair loss at all.

frailstar

Established Member
Reaction score
mumuka said:
I think those guys have such good hair because they eat very very healthy organic food ,low fat,low glycemic foods.... :freaked2: :lol: :lol:

Actually the root cause of male pattern baldness is our western diet :lol: :lol: :lol: :freaked2:

Yeah, well it looks like the western diet is doing wonders for their waistline, huh? Again, all these fat-guys-with-hair-pics proves is they don't have the male pattern baldness genes. So the western diet can't trigger anything, there's nothing to trigger. These people were probably picked because of their hair, looks good on camera.