HM to be out early as... NEXT YEAR!!!

jumpedthegun

Established Member
Reaction score
it does sound too good to be true, but then again, a short while ago people with bad eyesight would never have thought they would be able to walk in a clinic practically blind, have a laser pointed at their eye for a few minutes, and walk out with 20/20 vision. but now they can. and i can think of several similar examples. science is making great strides. nothing is impossible anymore.

still, i think next year is extremely impractical considering nobody is even in Phase II. maybe by 2010.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmm, this would be crazy. but im hearing prices like 20,000 plus off sum people on this website? thats alot. i was thinking more like a few thousand. hopefully its not a rip off as the average man hasnt got that sort of money.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would pay 20k for a full head of hair - like when I was 15 - and no scars.

Plus we would never have to use our ball-shrivelling meds and crappy scalp lotions again.

G

Me too, I used to have such great hair a few years ago but did give a sh*t about it. Now I would do anything to get it back.

Adrian

Reaction score
Quoted on the thread which was linked:

"I know that intercytex's recent announcement about boycotting phase III trials was an attempt to stay in line with aderans."

Has anyone verified this? It doesn't seem to sit right with me that they could boycott Phase III trials and still offer a product to the public. A mate of mine who is a doctor says that no drug (not even critical life-saving drugs) can bypass the approval process.

kblah

Reaction score
Its not a drug and its not nessicarily going to be approved in the US without phase 3. The skipping of Phase 3 would be the UK and other countries with less stringent processes to those of the FDA in the US.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Since it might be released in the UK by 2008, would it be out in 2010 in the U.S with the FDA? If not else, I'm taking a trip to England when I get the chance.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
ntercytex are hoping to hold their phase II clinical trial with
ICX-TRC, a new hair regeneration product, at the Farjo Medical Centre in
Manchester, UK in late August/early September 2006.If you are interested
in participating please contact the clinic at the following address
where your details will be logged until further trial information is
available and can be sent to you.

Farjo Medical Centre
Arthur House
Chorlton Street
Manchester
UK
Tel: 0870 7555 495
e-mail: info@farjo.com

Thank you again for your query.

The Phase II trial for ICX-TRC is due to start shortly and although I
cannot say precisely when, it will be about mid 2006. There is a wealth
of protocol that surrounds clinical trials before they commence (mainly
for the patients' protection you will be pleased to know) which is what
we are finalising now. Please do keep an eye on our website which will
provide updates when we have them. Trial results will probably be
forthcoming later this year or in 2007.

Cell therapy products are regulated by the same agencies that regulate
drugs and medical devices. The different agencies view cell therapy
products in different ways and because they are new products - it is not
fixed or finalised yet. The way a product is regulated dictates the
nature of the trials and ultimately how long it takes to get a product
to market. Legal directives may also have an impact - so it is a
complicated process. In the UK, ICX-RHY may be unregulated - this means
fewer and shorter trials before it can go onto the market. This is a
specific position for ICX-RHY in the UK and it may not translate to
ICX-TRC, although ICX-TRC is also a cell therapy product.

I am sorry if this is a somewhat frustrating answer - it is just a
complicated process. "

http://www.morphollica.com/forums/viewt ... 3&start=30

G

jumpedthegun said:
it does sound too good to be true, but then again, a short while ago people with bad eyesight would never have thought they would be able to walk in a clinic practically blind, have a laser pointed at their eye for a few minutes, and walk out with 20/20 vision. but now they can. and i can think of several similar examples. science is making great strides. nothing is impossible anymore.

Great point. I had PRK(surgery that preceded LASIK) surgery last month and went from like 20/400 to 20/20 in two weeks.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Any more news on histogen, replicel, anything? I'm getting really desperate, and I'm not ready to wear a wig.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes there was, but not much, a lot of talk about salman khans hair transplant.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, still no news , does it mean it was a failure or what is going on.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm now of the opinion that most likely finasteride and dutasteride are the 'end of history' when it comes to hair loss treatments, and if there is anything better, we'll be very very old men by then.

trunks

Reaction score
Replicel, Histogen, CB 03, some kind of chlorine dioxine or other antioxidants there's somethin goin on ;)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Too many threads like this. Too many broken dreams and dashed expectations. 2007 smfh.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Replicel, Histogen, CB 03, some kind of chlorine dioxine or other antioxidants there's somethin goin on ;)
But look at all these old treads that were bumped - everyone convinced that a new actual treatment was a year or two away. In 2006, 2007. Yesterday it was Intercytex and Aderans, today Replicel and Histogen, tomorrow, who knows?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
But look at all these old treads that were bumped - everyone convinced that a new actual treatment was a year or two away. In 2006, 2007. Yesterday it was Intercytex and Aderans, today Replicel and Histogen, tomorrow, who knows?

All of those treatments work to a degree... the problem is with investors being convinced it can sell... and it would sell, if they didnt always back out like idiots.