hlcc - herbal propecia? my war against hairloss so far...

jochen73

Reaction score
hi alltogether,
i'm jochen, 31 years old. my hairloss started about 4 years ago. since then i tried propecia (1,5 years), fabao 101 and now hlcc.
does anyone have experience with the herbal probecia called

HLCC-complete? i take it now for 1,5 months, i have to take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) i couldn't find any posts about this product, so does anybody know anything about this?

With propecia i think i had a little success, but nothing really changing. i stopped, because it became too expensive over the time.

Fabao 101 - hm, believe it or not, but i think there happened somthing while taking this topical treatment. i put it on my scalp twice a day and massaged it. i read in another forum, that it works better when you dry it with your hairdryer (hot) for about 5 min. it could be imagination, but i had the feeling, i lost less hair after a few weeks of use.

as said, now i'm trying hlcc-complete (you will find the information on their website: http://www.hlcconline.com/hlcc-complete.htm)

please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks
jo

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
There are a billion of these herbal "cures". They ALL have the same ingredients, none of them work, and all make outrageous claims that they can't back up. Sorry this is just another one of those products. My advice would be to not waste your money on this garbage.
If Propecia was working (maintaining is considered working) but it's too expensive, buy Proscar and cut it into 4ths or 5ths. It's the same drug as propecia (finasteride) but it comes as a 5mg pill. It will cost you about $22 a month.
Fabao is another product that's been called out as "crap" a long time ago.