HLC bad experience with customer relations (pre op)

bamaster

Reaction score
It was also important to me that the doctor spoke english and we could communicate effectively on what my goals were, which I may not have gotten at HLC.

All the HLC doctors speak English. They charge 2.5/graft if you agree to send them photos at month 6 and 12 for use in their social media (no face). That's the rate I paid.

Dr. Pekiner and Dr. Keser are both former HLC docs and are both excellent Turkish options!

bamaster

Reaction score
Thanks.

I was gearing up to go to Erdogan but I just found out he basically isn’t involved in the process anymore so that’s done.

I’m going to email Pekiner right now.

You could consider Demirsoy at Armamed, who charges something like 1.25/graft.

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could consider Demirsoy at Armamed, who charges something like 1.25/graft.

Yeah I've had people recommend him but it just doesn't seem right being that cheap. Is he really as good as those charging 2.5? For the most part it doesn't seem like it. I'd rather pay double and bet on a much better horse.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I've had people recommend him but it just doesn't seem right being that cheap. Is he really as good as those charging 2.5? For the most part it doesn't seem like it. I'd rather pay double and bet on a much better horse.
Demirsoy's hairlines aren't as natural in my opinion. But they're okay overall and I have seen some good ones.