Histogen Trial Coming Up In June 2020

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
An old pic comparison to a paragraph that tells us it could be big if it works. Do they want us to believe in Santa Claus too? What else is new? Wake me up when you got their treatment.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also very obvious that his chin is positioned lower on the better pic to make his hairline look filled up. Using tricks like this is a great way to take wedding pictures that look good but hardly a scientific practice. Who we need to take pictures of these patients is the paparazzi who literary destroyed David Beckham's ego with these under the sun snapshots

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also very obvious that his chin is positioned lower on the better pic to make his hairline look filled up. Using tricks like this is a great way to take wedding pictures that look good but hardly a scientific practice. Who we need to take pictures of these patients is the paparazzi who literary destroyed David Beckham's ego with these under the sun snapshots

You are a bit of a whinging c*** aren’t you

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
On one human to be precise. Why can't they send an invite on this forum to find more volunteers?
As somebody who was on one of their first trials I don’t think they care a damn about the people here - mostly because most people here are deranged whiney fucks and no business in their right mind wants to deal with that

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. After that post of this idiot insulting Tsuji I think you are right.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a terrible photo from a known con man. That photo is the reason so many people gave up on Histogen. The numbers, and the science behind their treatment is what keeps me hopeful.

Wait, who's a con man? The guy who runs that site or someone at Histogen?

Why do you trust their numbers if you think the picture is a con?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, who's a con man? The guy who runs that site or someone at Histogen?

Why do you trust their numbers if you think the picture is a con?

The doctor that ran one of the early histogen trials (where that picture was from) was a dirtbag and part of a large biotech startup scam. Doesn't necessarily mean the trial results were fake but he'll do anything for a buck.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The doctor that ran one of the early histogen trials (where that picture was from) was a dirtbag and part of a large biotech startup scam. Doesn't necessarily mean the trial results were fake but he'll do anything for a buck.

What is his name?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The latest news from Histogen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 4.14.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 4.14.20 PM.png
    270 KB · Views: 210