Reaction score
Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Fingers crossed!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why being so pessimistic? It's good to see things are still happening in the field. After Corona hitting the whole world I didn't expect a trial done so fast.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen have always been on the verge of something. I know this as I was on one of the early trials and I’ve visited their lab and met their people.

Hopefully this gets them over the line! And if not, it wasn’t for their lack of trying.

What did the trial involve? did you have any results?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did the trial involve? did you have any results?

The Doctor injected HSC into my scalp with a syringe.

I think it worked / slowed down my frontal hair loss but that’s just my opinion. I can’t back it up with photographic evidence because I got a hair transplant at the same time.

A couple of months later I met the Histogen team at their lab.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Histogen is now a public traded company via a merger onto the nasdaq, under "HSTO"! Press release highlights the below pipeline items.

• Initiate a Phase 1b/2a study of HST 001 for the treatment of male pattern baldness in Q2 2020.
  • Initiate a Phase 1 study of HST 002 as a dermal filler in Q3 2020.
  • File an Investigational New Drug Application in Q3 2020 and initiate a Phase 1 study of HST 003 for the treatment of articular cartilage defects in the knee in Q3 2020.
  • Announce top-line results from Phase 1b/2a study of HST 001 for the treatment of male pattern baldness in Q4 2020.
  • Announce top-line results from Phase 1 study of HST 002 for the treatment of nasolabial folds in Q1 2021.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If stuff like exosomes and acell can get commercialized I don't understand how come something with even more merit can not be released. Are we dooned to see companies with lower than average results make it while the rest crumbles?

jazz1

Reaction score
I saw the results and they look AMAZING, let’s pray this or Replicel is The One.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Way to spread a rumour quickly. In this digital age, did you take a snapshot with your phone of what you've seen?

jazz1

Reaction score

Attachments

• 8DD5EB1F-B288-4352-8AD1-C46C5E4B5CD0.png
    8DD5EB1F-B288-4352-8AD1-C46C5E4B5CD0.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 410