Histogen Presentation - Arm Cell & Gene Investor Day

mpanju

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ARM Cell & Gene Investor Day was held on April 17, 2018 in New York; Dr. Stephen Chang presented.

Histogen's presentation (YouTube)

There are also two upcoming conferences but Dr. Chang seems to have disclosed the most up to date information:

Skin Care Conference & Expo
Montreal, Canada
May 14-15, 2018
Dr. Gail Naughton to present "Naturally Secreted Growth Factors for Aesthetics: Stimulating Skin and Hair Follicle Stem Cells"

American Hair Research Summit (AHRS) 2018
May 14-16
Orlando, FL
Histogen to present "Hair Follicle Stem Cell Stimulation By Naturally Secreted Growth Factors Induces New Hair Growth In Men And Women"

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, this explains why Histogen has been at a standstill for the last several years. f*** allergan I guess. If they got 11m and and that is enough for their phase 3's in mexico then that is just ducky.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Rogaine is minoxidil, it's done topically, and really it just grows fine hair. So they call it peach fuzz, or baby hair. Real hair, which is called vellus hair, which is thick, Rogaine does not help. However there is a drug for thicker vellus hair; it's called Propecia."

Um what

Isn't this this guy's whole deal? Tell me that was just a long brain fart

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Rogaine is minoxidil, it's done topically, and really it just grows fine hair. So they call it peach fuzz, or baby hair. Real hair, which is called vellus hair, which is thick, Rogaine does not help. However there is a drug for thicker vellus hair; it's called Propecia."

Um what

Yeah that is utter horseshit. I don't really care if they can produce the results from their phase 1 pics. If they are really back on track then cool. If it releases in mexico then I'm going to mexico.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, this explains why Histogen has been at a standstill for the last several years. f*** allergan I guess. If they got 11m and and that is enough for their phase 3's in mexico then that is just ducky.
Stil, trials are going to take a while, and not everyone is going to be able to get to Mexico either.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Um what

Yeah I was wondering wtf he was talking about there. Mate, vellus = peach fuzz. Wtf.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

Um what

Dear God, we are so fucked.