Histogen News (May 5th 2016)

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.zacksinvest.com/histogen-inc

They have raised almost all the money they need. They have raised 7.7 million dollars which is 85 percent of what they need.

They are presenting on June 9th at what seems to be a really top notch place according to their own website
http://www.onemedconferences.com/

Wakehealth apparently interviewed Gail Naughton for their podcast in January but I think they just put it up. Nothing too new, she says Histogen would be available with in 2 years for Mexico and Korea. Listen from 16:30
http://www.wakehealth.edu/uploadedF...ews_and_Facts/Podcast_Files/Gail Naughton.mp3

resu

Reaction score
Robert Downey Jr got paid $40 million for playing the role of Iron Man on the first Avengers movie, some of these numbers seem so trivial yet here we are, all struggling to get things moving so we can all get a better quality of life.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is great news. Can't wait to see Phase III trials finally start this year in July.

Robert Downey Jr got paid $40 million for playing the role of Iron Man on the first Avengers movie, some of these numbers seem so trivial yet here we are, all struggling to get things moving so we can all get a better quality of life.

Fullheads need baldites like us so they know their value on the social scale. What, you think they'd like to have a cure for us if it meant jeopardizing all their hair glory? Ha!

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they really believe in their product, I wonder why they didn't just get for instance Hellouser + 3-4 other long term members of hairloss forums in a very small trial for free with the only condition to post progress. They would have been crowdfunded easily + attracted all PR/attention they need to succeed straight away when lauching.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Cotsarelis and Washenik May 13th.
Histogen June 9th.

Nice to have things to look forward to :) especially the cotsanik combo

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If they really believe in their product, I wonder why they didn't just get for instance Hellouser + 3-4 other long term members of hairloss forums in a very small trial for free with the only condition to post progress. They would have been crowdfunded easily + attracted all PR/attention they need to succeed straight away when lauching.

They wouldn't be going through clinical trials that cost many millions of dollars if they didn't believe in their product. None of these companies would.

Just because something might not be a cure doesn't mean it's not a viable treatment.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Cotsarelis and Washenik May 13th.
Histogen June 9th.

Nice to have things to look forward to :) especially the cotsanik combo
lets hope they have a better idea of release after newest clinical trials.
still- i reckon pulmagens ADC formula might be more promising, but even farther away.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is great news. Can't wait to see Phase III trials finally start this year in July.

Fullheads need baldites like us so they know their value on the social scale. What, you think they'd like to have a cure for us if it meant jeopardizing all their hair glory? Ha!

I have a feeling fullheads wont be very happy with a baldness cure. Cause their competition will get a lot stiffer. They'll have nothing over a bald man anymore.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a feeling fullheads wont be very happy with a baldness cure. Cause their competition will get a lot stiffer. They'll have nothing over a bald man anymore.

But but but.... what about their CONFIDENCE!

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i really hate when fullheads can´t stop looking at your balding scalp and when they think, lol this guy won´t steal me a chick this night. it is so ****ing unfair, i don´t want to be bald one day :(

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
i really hate when fullheads can´t stop looking at your balding scalp and when they think, lol this guy won´t steal me a chick this night. it is so ****ing unfair, i don´t want to be bald one day :(

You will steal her soon enough. After that, throw some acid on his scalp and tell him to be confident as a baldite.

keep

Reaction score
Some of you guys think that all fullheads are perfect? They look good by default just because they are fullheads? LOL, there are many other factors which can do a guy to look handsome or not. And again... there are guys who can't walk, have different types of deformities etc. Some of you clearly do need to see a psychologist.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys think that all fullheads are perfect? They look good by default just because they are fullheads? LOL, there are many other factors which can do a guy to look handsome or not. And again... there are guys who can't walk, have different types of deformities etc. Some of you clearly do need to see a psychologist.

I hate this kind of reasoning: You should not be sad because there are people who have it worse than you. So based on this logic I shouldn't be happy either because there are people who have it way better?

keep

Reaction score
Handsome? Yeap right... maybe in his dreams...

nerd.jpg

Handsome? For a 45 old guy? I would think that.

blog_guardiola4.jpg

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
put a suit on the first guy clear his acne, grow a stubble and put on some contacts and he is good to go.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate this kind of reasoning: You should not be sad because there are people who have it worse than you. So based on this logic I shouldn't be happy either because there are people who have it way better?

ZING!