Histogen Latest Presentation by Dr. Naughton

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I feel like this is the same information over and over and over and over and over again

RatherGoBlindThanSeeItGo

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do I feel like this is the same information over and over and over and over and over again

Because that's exactly what it is. I think they are just looking for investors before they do new trials, so until they have the moneyz for more trialz it'll just be the same information over and over and over.. And over.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Not sure why you would expect the information to change. The treatment is the treatment, she can't change anything to make it more effective without restarting all her clinical trials. It doesn't seem like it's a cure but it does seem like a viable treatment we can add to our arsenal.

Because that's exactly what it is. I think they are just looking for investors before they do new trials, so until they have the moneyz for more trialz it'll just be the same information over and over and over.. And over.

They've recently announced they just about have all the money they need and they are initiating Phase 3 trials with a new partner in Mexico, not sure what else you expect from them, these things take time and delays are par for the course.

ossrey

Reaction score
That's actually awesome news, by the way, that they are beginning with Phase 3 in Mexico. Do you know when this was announced? I thought that the 9th Congress for Hair Research was the last time she'd made that announcement and that things had stagnated since... but I hope they are indeed moving forward!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's actually awesome news, by the way, that they are beginning with Phase 3 in Mexico. Do you know when this was announced? I thought that the 9th Congress for Hair Research was the last time she'd made that announcement and that things had stagnated since... but I hope they are indeed moving forward!

It was announced in the other Histogen thread last week. Hellouser confirmed it.

ossrey

Reaction score
Awesome. I'll be pretty excited to see where this goes.

Like many on here, I'm cautiously optimistic about major regrowth. That said, I'd be super ready for any alternative to finasteride/minoxidil for maintenance.

Hopefully we keep hearing good things.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Mexico?Lol.So they cant even do proper FDA trials..Yeah seems legit.

efedrez

Reaction score

Well, FDA approval might come down the road but those trials typically take much longer, so I'm quite happy to see they are thinking out of the box this time.

FDA does not regulate the health of the world, just in the US, and very often people complaint about how corrupt they are so if the result are good and legit I don't have a problem with the trial in Mexico

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why mexico when you can go to bahamas? *sigh*

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

USA isn't the only place where people get health treatments. I'm glad Histogen is looking at other countries seeing how FDA chokes any kind of progress in USA.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They're stepping around the red tape is all. Doesn't mean it's less effective. It's a smart way about conducting business.