his hair forum (smp)

grayshadow

Reaction score
Screw those guys.......They banned me after I kept asking specific tough in detail questions and would not let up.......What they are doing is wrong......Sure it may work for a few people but for severe nw7 's like myself it would be a huge mistake.....This industry is full of cunning snakes with no souls.......My middle finger is up to 99% of them.......Seriously **** em !!!

- - - Updated - - -

A smp that can be detected when someone decides to actually examine your scalp or pay some attention to it is not a cure for baldness......It is a pathetic joke though.......If you have some hair left it may work for you.......Still skeptical but yea you may get lucky and get DECENT results.......And just to be clear when it comes to this procedure DECENT is not good enough.....Someone like me though has no shot at even getting decent results.......And it ******* pisses me off these **** *** ******* ***** would ban me from their forum becuase I actually asked tough questions and interrogated them on the ****** ******* **** ******* ******** they are attempting to sell nw7 's like myself.........They should be very careful becuase I'm already in a bad mood I've been a nw7 since the age of 19.........I'm liable to lose it and go ham on a **** *** ****** ****** **** ****** soulless snake trying to sell me a pipe dream......And I won't leave any evidence when I'm done......Don't tread on me......

- - - Updated - - -

If you reading this his best believe you're going to feel the wrath.....Think it's a game until it's obvious i wasn't joking when i said don't tread on me........

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Screw those guys.......They banned me after I kept asking specific tough in detail questions and would not let up.......What they are doing is wrong......Sure it may work for a few people but for severe nw7 's like myself it would be a huge mistake.....This industry is full of cunning snakes with no souls.......My middle finger is up to 99% of them.......Seriously **** em !!!

- - - Updated - - -

A smp that can be detected when someone decides to actually examine your scalp or pay some attention to it is not a cure for baldness......It is a pathetic joke though.......If you have some hair left it may work for you.......Still skeptical but yea you may get lucky and get DECENT results.......And just to be clear when it comes to this procedure DECENT is not good enough.....Someone like me though has no shot at even getting decent results.......And it ******* pisses me off these **** *** ******* ***** would ban me from their forum becuase I actually asked tough questions and interrogated them on the ****** ******* **** ******* ******** they are attempting to sell nw7 's like myself.........They should be very careful becuase I'm already in a bad mood I've been a nw7 since the age of 19.........I'm liable to lose it and go ham on a **** *** ****** ****** **** ****** soulless snake trying to sell me a pipe dream......And I won't leave any evidence when I'm done......Don't tread on me......

- - - Updated - - -

If you reading this his best believe you're going to feel the wrath.....Think it's a game until it's obvious i wasn't joking when i said don't tread on me........

Emo is a wonderful treatment if you have diffuse thinning and are like at a nw1-2. You do have to keep it under control or the dots will be visible. But to actually advice a nw7 to do this treatment is absolute madness, they just want the money and nothing else. It amazes me that they would advertise to NW7.

grayshadow

Reaction score
O yea......They tried to convince me as well as others......Then when I kept making threads asking specific questions I was banned......Mainly questions about the dot size and stuff like that.......Ian the owner even offered to meet me and discuss my concerns........I didnt though becuase it would of been a waste of time...

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
O yea......They tried to convince me as well as others......Then when I kept making threads asking specific questions I was banned......Mainly questions about the dot size and stuff like that.......Ian the owner even offered to meet me and discuss my concerns........I didnt though becuase it would of been a waste of time...

Well what are going to do about it? You can't let that happen just like that, you spend some serious hours on that forum. Why did you chose that one anyways, this one is where all the intellectual norwoods come in.