Hirsutism is good so I have learned

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hated when hairs started growing on my chest and how thick my beard became but now I learn hirsutism (being a hairy ape) is good as that hair can be used to transplant on head.

f*****g hell man, I started finasteride last year and I have noticed my body hair has thinned out or disappeared on some areas of legs, arms and beard hair stopped getting dense. If I stop finasteride then I will probably go to a shiny bald nw7 unable to use any hair concealers.

Baldness is a ducking ugly deformity, what treats it fick up the rest of the body urghhh

I don’t plan to take finasteride whole life so I hope after a hair transplant I can stop, have body hair start growing and thickening and use those to fill in then have more hair transplants. Dunno if it will happen like this though

Indians are lucky bastards, so hairy that body hair can be used on head

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hated when hairs started growing on my chest and how thick my beard became but now I learn hirsutism (being a hairy ape) is good as that hair can be used to transplant on head.

f*****g hell man, I started finasteride last year and I have noticed my body hair has thinned out or disappeared on some areas of legs, arms and beard hair stopped getting dense. If I stop finasteride then I will probably go to a shiny bald nw7 unable to use any hair concealers.

Baldness is a ducking ugly deformity, what treats it fick up the rest of the body urghhh

I don’t plan to take finasteride whole life so I hope after a hair transplant I can stop, have body hair start growing and thickening and use those to fill in then have more hair transplants. Dunno if it will happen like this though

Indians are lucky bastards, so hairy that body hair can be used on head
Hmm I shaved my arms and look how uneven it regrows. Some bald spots even lol...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-19-58-31-633_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-19-58-31-633_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 164

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I still think that body hair used on the head doesn't look quite right. But one thing that I wondered... if you get a body hair transplant and use finasteride to maintain your hair after your hair transplant, will the finasteride, which can cause body hairs to fall out, also cause some of the transplanted body hairs on your head to fall out?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think that body hair used on the head doesn't look quite right. But one thing that I wondered... if you get a body hair transplant and use finasteride to maintain your hair after your hair transplant, will the finasteride, which can cause body hairs to fall out, also cause some of the transplanted body hairs on your head to fall out?

I believe so, as the hair follicles retain their properties(genetics). They transplanted scalp hair to arms and hairs continued to miniaturize. So the opposite must be true.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil (10 mg oral per day) is making my legs really hairy. Is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 115