Higher Blood Viscosity In Men Could Be The Reason Of Baldness??

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1927778/
The above study had established that men with viscous blood and plasma had coronary heart disease than controls. Numerous studies shown a link with heart disease and male pattern baldness. The arterial network near top of the head is poor as compared to side and back of the head. Could this be a reason of hairloss in men? Some anecdotal reports suggest that blood thinners actually stop hairloss in many men. Would starting blood thinners early can slow down hairloss?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excess DHT causes a chain reaction of male pattern baldness factors to increase. That’s what the science shows. People argue on DHT being prime culprit or secondary or ancillary.
Lower androgens plus topical estrogen should halt hairloss & start to regrow hair back. Physicians know it works, but because of unwanted femininizing side effects, would lose their licenses if prescribed. They would clumsily prescribe pills which are stronger.
So gradual application is the way.
I hesitated, but when found it was easy & cheap was on board. Perhaps in future will be found better way.