High Testerone And Finasteride , Reflex Hyperandrogenicity

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a more clear question, if i have oily skin , acne does this mean i am more sensible to androgens giving me a high chance of having "reflex hyperandrogenicity" making me less of a candidate for finasteride? Any help would be great !

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a more clear question, if i have oily skin , acne does this mean i am more sensible to androgens giving me a high chance of having "reflex hyperandrogenicity" making me less of a candidate for finasteride? Any help would be great !
This is my own opinion based on what I've seen, but guys are are high androgen responders (high sex drive, oily skin, acne) tend to benefit the most from propecia, but at a great cost. If you browse side effect boards, this is found quite frequently

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my own opinion based on what I've seen, but guys are are high androgen responders (high sex drive, oily skin, acne) tend to benefit the most from propecia, but at a great cost. If you browse side effect boards, this is found quite frequently
Sorry but what do you mean at a great cost ? As in side effects ? I want to strengthin my hair for a year before a hair transplant

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but what do you mean at a great cost ? As in side effects ? I want to strengthin my hair for a year before a hair transplant

and when you quit after the hair transplant it will look like sh*t very soon because you will continue balding

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and when you quit after the hair transplant it will look like sh*t very soon because you will continue balding
I didnt say i would quit ..... i am also losing at a slow rate. Alot of people can achieve decent coverage as well even if you would hit a nw6. With multiple transplants. Thats besides the point i would continue taking it and your comment really dosent answer my question but thanks anyways...

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no answer to your question

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no answer to your question
There is no answer to if i would be more susceptible to reflex hyperandrogenicity if i am someone with high testerone oily skin and acne ? Someone seemed to sorta answer it above im sure there are people who have had these problems (oily skin acne high T) who can share thier experiences. I know the answers may vary so in a way theyre may not... i would still like to get opinions