High School Teacher

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So I had this high school teacher that kind of looked like a baby. He was kind of chubby and had a norwood 0. Perfect head of hair. He would always smile at me like there was some joke that I couldnt hear. One day after I got my hair cut short he says something like "Boy is it breezy in here?" looking straight at me and stroking his hair in front of the whole class Another day he complains randomly how Gene Hackman got girls, asking why if he is so balding. Events like these caused me to drop out of high school and graduate in home school.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
damn what a f***** a**h**

so u started losing in high school too?

teachers NEVER brought it up with me, only students

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well yes but I think I was born with a Norwood 1.5 or 2. Students brought it up with me too. They would always stare at my hairline. Made it hard for me to talk to kids. Always scared they would zone out on my head and of course some made fun of it. And yea he was a f***** a**h**. Some bald guy probably took his girl. He was so entertained by me. I cannot think of another explanation. Was it bad for you in high school?

slipy

Reaction score
some chicks in school liked to point out i was going bald. they said it was because of the use of hair gel.
and i really wasn't even balding at the time, i just had a naturally asymmetrical hair line, but at that point i hadn't even noticed it and had no clue what they were talking about.

your teacher was a clown though, you should've ejaculated on something that belonged to him in retaliation. like jacket for example, or in his mineral water.

would it be possible to get in contact with him now and ask him to clarify what his problem with balding guys is?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I live really far away now. But if I was nearby I may consider.
your teacher was a clown though, you should've ejaculated on something that belonged to him in retaliation. like jacket for example, or in his mineral water.
**** I wasnt that clever back then. I was more depressed and inhibited. I should have been more angry.

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
I disagree that he's working a no respect job. High school teachers do a great service to our community.

But yeah he's an *** hole

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
By no respect I meant no respect from the kids.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Well yes but I think I was born with a Norwood 1.5 or 2. Students brought it up with me too. They would always stare at my hairline. Made it hard for me to talk to kids. Always scared they would zone out on my head and of course some made fun of it. And yea he was a f***** a**h**. Some bald guy probably took his girl. He was so entertained by me. I cannot think of another explanation. Was it bad for you in high school?
was absolutely horrific

lets just say i dont want to say what happened exactly cuz i've mostly blocked it out :)

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 37, but my hair line started to recede in my early twenties, it wasn't too noticeable, but it bothered me a lot.

Anyways, I had a friend during that time who would make fun of friends of ours who were losing their hair. I wouldn't dream of doing it, because I knew that one day soon I could be just as bad off as they were. But, I saw my friend who used to polk fun at balding guys recently, and wouldn't you know it, he is starting to thin. It's just kind of nice to know that now he'll get to know how horrible it feels to lose hair.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 37, but my hair line started to recede in my early twenties, it wasn't too noticeable, but it bothered me a lot.

Anyways, I had a friend during that time who would make fun of friends of ours who were losing their hair. I wouldn't dream of doing it, because I knew that one day soon I could be just as bad off as they were. But, I saw my friend who used to polk fun at balding guys recently, and wouldn't you know it, he is starting to thin. It's just kind of nice to know that now he'll get to know how horrible it feels to lose hair.
haha serves him right

is he diffusing or receding?

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife is a teacher. They don't get a quarter of the respect they deserve and all the blame for a mono structured system designed by bureacrats and lobbyists looking to make a buck. You pulled any crap like that Slipy with my teacher wife, and you'd find yourself in a world of trouble. Grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

CaptainForehead. My wife makes good middle class income with decent benefits. She works hard for it. What sort of stellar high end career field are you in?

slipy

Reaction score
My wife is a teacher. They don't get a quarter of the respect they deserve and all the blame for a mono structured system designed by bureacrats and lobbyists looking to make a buck. You pulled any crap like that Slipy with my teacher wife, and you'd find yourself in a world of trouble. Grow up.

err? why would i? is she an a**h** towards balding people? my half-serious suggestion was directed at this particular case of teacher traumatizing and making fun of his student. no need to get so defensive solely because your wifes a teacher.

i don't condone doing those things under normal circumstances.

cough*except when it's for fun.cough*