High definition hairline wedding pics… thoughts ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
oops i write in french, i said, which products do you use, and are you a real doctor ?
I use the Big 3 and I cannot confirm nor deny if I am a real doctor.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use the Big 3 and I cannot confirm nor deny if I am a real doctor.
and big 3 don't really work if you lost again your hair right ? why you don't want to start other products like duta, RU or other ? or all of them
you don't want to tell me if you're a real doctor or not right ? :) you're not doctor but you know many many things about Androgenetic Alopecia like a doctor right ? so you're doctor hahahah

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
and big 3 don't really work if you lost again your hair right ? why you don't want to start other products like duta, RU or other ? or all of them
you don't want to tell me if you're a real doctor or not right ? :) you're not doctor but you know many many things about Androgenetic Alopecia like a doctor right ? so you're doctor hahahah
We don't have a cure yet, Inspector Clouseau! So we all are going to lose some hair on the current treatments eventually.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't have a cure yet, Inspector Clouseau! So we all are going to lose some hair on the current treatments eventually.
i am 19 years, i used fina since 18 years, but fina don't work with a nice way, the last 2 months i lost a high quantity of my hair, so i started duta and oral minoxidil too, since 2 weeks for the both, i will add RU, a guy send me a website for rent this drug on internet, so that's nice
i take many many different supplements as well, and 1 hour of massage everyday for my scalp, and 7 different shampoo everyday, and i will add a serum for my hair too
i added too natural oil and coffe into my shampoo
i do the maximum for my hair, the maximum i said :(
if i continue to lost my hair after good results with this new regimen, i will take spironolactone, bica as well with fina, duta etc, i will not have the choice...but i truly hope with my actual regimen i could preserve the hair on my scalp during many many years, i truly hope :(

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks way better in photos so unless you see his hair in person, you can't really know for sure. But if he is obsessive about it, I would say that is a huge problem.

Like what it depends on people. My hair is better in real life than in photos!

However, I find it ridiculous, it is not because a person is persuaded that he is losing hair that he becomes bald. We are basing ourselves on the facts, the facts here are the photos, the photos show perfectly healthy hair with no signs of recession or thinning.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Like what it depends on people. My hair is better in real life than in photos!

However, I find it ridiculous, it is not because a person is persuaded that he is losing hair that he becomes bald. We are basing ourselves on the facts, the facts here are the photos, the photos show perfectly healthy hair with no signs of recession or thinning.
Do you have a problem with him being on this forum?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i am 19 years, i used fina since 18 years, but fina don't work with a nice way, the last 2 months i lost a high quantity of my hair, so i started duta and oral minoxidil too, since 2 weeks for the both, i will add RU, a guy send me a website for rent this drug on internet, so that's nice
i take many many different supplements as well, and 1 hour of massage everyday for my scalp, and 7 different shampoo everyday, and i will add a serum for my hair too
i added too natural oil and coffe into my shampoo
i do the maximum for my hair, the maximum i said :(
if i continue to lost my hair after good results with this new regimen, i will take spironolactone, bica as well with fina, duta etc, i will not have the choice...but i truly hope with my actual regimen i could preserve the hair on my scalp during many many years, i truly hope :(
Show some photos of your current hair. I remember it looked good the last time you posted.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with him being on this forum?
Everyone is free to do what they want, it's not for me to judge. However yes I will leave this post because I do not like a guy who has nothing bald come to throw us these pictures of norwood 0 saying that he is like us.

It must be bad for him too because he tortures himself unnecessarily. Let him go and enjoy life without worrying about hair loss!