High Alkaline Diet Hair Growth? Anyone Try/doing

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
I know Tom Brady is on a high alkaline diet, 80%. Has anyone experimented with this.
I know there is lots of history on forums and TB had a horse shoe pattern and now has amazing hair.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I changed to plant based diet (which is high alkaline) for other reasons. My hair is in way better condition (as well as my health in general is amazing since making the change) but it hasnt effected shedding. So in my experience, no.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People keep asking about diet and hairloss on this website, as if there's an answer.

The fact is that it's extremely poorly researched, we have no way to know how most dietary interventions will affect, accelerate, or decelerate male pattern baldness. Nobody's checked if vegans, vegetarians, paleo eaters, prisoners, people with peanut allergies, bodybuilders, soy milk drinkers, chronic masturbators, creatine users, etc have faster or slower hair loss.

For example, it's possible that vegans have less hair loss, that on average they lose hair half as fast as most people. If that were the case, nobody would know, because nobody's checked. It's also possible that they lose hair twice as fast.

What's actually known:
- Zero, or excessive, alcohol consumption is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Smoking is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Low body mass index is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Insulin resistance and low levels of SHBG are correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;

None are sufficiently insightful to independently warrant a lifestyle change.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Pretty much the answers I expected. I'm on the fence about buying a water purification system. $2500 for the system. I've been using the Berkley filters for a few years but I'm looking to increase the alkaline level in my water. I know baking soda does this. After researching alkaline diets hair growth was coming up lots and I know TB is on 80% alkaline diet so it makes perfect sense to go that way but I have a hard time justifying a $2500 water system. 70% of your body is water to it makes sense to focus on that the most.
Who knows. Thanks again.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
People keep asking about diet and hairloss on this website, as if there's an answer.

The fact is that it's extremely poorly researched, we have no way to know how most dietary interventions will affect, accelerate, or decelerate male pattern baldness. Nobody's checked if vegans, vegetarians, paleo eaters, prisoners, people with peanut allergies, bodybuilders, soy milk drinkers, chronic masturbators, creatine users, etc have faster or slower hair loss.

For example, it's possible that vegans have less hair loss, that on average they lose hair half as fast as most people. If that were the case, nobody would know, because nobody's checked. It's also possible that they lose hair twice as fast.

What's actually known:
- Zero, or excessive, alcohol consumption is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Smoking is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Low body mass index is correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;
- Insulin resistance and low levels of SHBG are correlated with accelerated male pattern baldness;

None are sufficiently insightful to independently warrant a lifestyle change.

To your point above, it seems that insulin resistance is helped by a lower carb and higher alkaline diet then.

Personally I am gluten free and try to avoid sugar and high carbs. Im not perfect, but Im pretty good. I feel better, I am fit, thin, I can outrun and sprint people who are way younger than me on my sport teams. I am not a health nut, but I do like to keep active, playing sports, sometimes running, and gym, but again Im not consistent and could be better.

I'll be 40 in 2 weeks, I still have most of my hair having started losing it when I was 19. I used finasteride and minoxidil for 7.5 years alone, I have been on zix and a couple vitamins for almost 12/13 years now. I think diet has helped reduce inflammation and slowed my hair loss as well.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing about bradys hair and diet. he had stuff done to reverse some frontal hair loss I think but his hair (and skin) was literally GLOWING tonight, and he is f*****g 40. we should be looking at guys who get male pattern baldness but manage to control/reverse it. he definitely reversed some horseshoe balding and I highly doubt he is on finasteride. also leto seems to be eating plant based and just about any guy I am finding that is aging well. After eating very alkaline for around 2 weeks now (adding small amounts of baking soda too) I am not only feeling better, but my scalp is less fibrotic. I think switching to an alkaline diet is probably necessary to make other treatments work. Heck, it might even be the root issue. If you look at this chart, who the fk actually eats a lot of alkaline foods in the west?
If you are acidic and using topicals or dermarolling I personally think you are fighting an uphill battle.
@TurboFixer

@ChemHead have you wondered if part of the success of your diet comes down to alkalinizing the body? cooking veggies lowers their ph, too.
@worm depending on how cleanly you eat I think your success might be due to diet, not zix

AirWaterLife-FoodImpactOnBody-pH-Chart.png

Last edited:

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't read the thread, but want to give my input.

My hair never looked better than when I was eating a high fruit diet. This was sometime in my mid-20s after a run of calorie restriction and low carb diets on which my hair looked lifeless. A high carb/fruit diet sped up hair growth and gave it a shine that it hadn't had since I was younger. Blueberries and raspberries in particular were a big part of my diet at that time.

I had pictures to show this but unfortunately they're on a hard drive that kicked the bucket awhile back.

But yes, if you value your hair, don't do low carb diets. They tend to downregulate the thyroid which is partly why many experience hair loss when they cut carbs.

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ChemHead have you wondered if part of the success of your diet comes down to alkalinizing the body? cooking veggies lowers their ph, too.
I think that the body becoming more alkaline could possibly be a natural consequence of a healthy diet, but I don't believe anyone should chase alkalinization as a pathway to health. To think of it in other terms, burned wood results in a smoky smell, but the smokiness didn't cause the wood to burn.. it's just a consequence. Likewise, alkalinity seems to be a result of good health, but I don't believe it's the alkalinity that causes the good health.

Unfortunately, however, this leads many people down that path and they end up spending a bunch of money on water that has an alkaline pH, hoping it will cure their cancer or heal their disease.

The most important aspects about what you eat are:

1. what is the net or overall energetic effect the food has on the body? This can be thought of as the amount of energy required to digest or turn the food into something useful to the body subtracted from the amount of energy it actually gets from that food. So...

(energetic value of the food) - (energetic "cost" of the food) = net energy gain/loss

This doesn't just apply to the digestion of food, but also downstream effects. If you consume something that contains things that are harmful and cause inflammation, this "costs" additional energy because your body has to dispatch resources to take care of that inflammation. This is also why when you are younger, you can abuse your body more and not see immediate negative consequences... because your body's biological machinery are in peak condition and the body's cells produce more than enough energy to handle whatever burden is thrown their way. However, continued abuse causes gradual cellular senescence and the cells "forget" how to properly function and don't produce energy as they once did.

2. what useful or essential biochemicals/minerals/nutrients do you get from the food?

I choose what I eat to maximize both of these elements. So, as an example, if I had to choose between eating sunflower seeds or sprouted sunflower microgreens, I would choose the microgreens. The reasoning behind this is that: take for example, the fats in sunflower seeds... for them to be useful, my body will have to break down the fats into fatty acids that the body will be able to utilize. If I let the sunflower seeds sprout into microgreens, I allow that natural process to break down the fats for me so that I don't have to do it and it doesn't "cost" me energy. Likewise, if I have to choose between cooked lentils or sprouted lentil microgreens, I would pick the microgreens because the sprouting will break down the proteins in the lentils to amino acids and shorter peptides... less work for my body. In addition, also consider that you're not denaturing proteins or fats into something that isn't very useful.

Consider this: do you think that if I placed finasteride powder in a pan and then lightly roasted it at 400° F that it would function the same? Some of it may, but most of it... who knows exactly what physiological effects it would have on the body. A lot of people like to say that cooking food and digestion are essentially equivalent.. that you can help the digestion along by breaking down the food first with heat. This is only true for things that aren't naturally digestible like an uncooked bean. Otherwise, cooking ≠ digestion. When synthetic chemists use heat, they're applying a very controlled amount of heat to usually less than a handful of unique chemicals that are stable at elevated temperatures and then after they're done, they're performing some type of operation to separate what the want from the junk that's leftover. Take note also that you don't see the use of heat involved in peptide synthesis because peptides, proteins, and biological compounds are very delicate. These reactions specifically use acid/base chemistry, agitation, and rinsing. Likewise, the foods you eat can survive HCl and other biochemicals in your gut without being denatured at an intramolecular level.

I'm not against cooking, but I personally don't eat cooked food because my goal is to maximize the energy my body produces. When I do cook, however, I never cook with any type of oil. In some statistical analyses, you may find that people that ate a primarily vegetarian diet or even vegan diet had the same or even greater mortality rate as those eating a standard western diet. The reasoning behind this is that these diets didn't necessarily exclude the regular consumption of unsaturated oils or junk processed "vegan" foods. One of the worst things you can consume is a processed unsaturated oil and that is amplified even further if that oil is used to fry a food.

Trust me when I say this, I do not do anything that cannot produce repeatable, demonstrable benefit. I don't just eat raw food because it seems like it is the most ideal or because some hippy dude that made a YouTube video said so. I do what I do because I tested it for months or years and found it to have a profound noticeably positive effect on my health. What I'm very interested in at the moment is finding unique plants and herbs that have very powerful biological compounds and seeing what effects they have in my physiology. Food is code. It literally has the ability to alter your physiology epigenetically which is why consumption of certain foods can have profound physiological effects and their long term consumption can also produce lasting effects. Consider the fact that there are clinical studies out there that show that something as simple as massaging the scalp induces changes in genetic expression of thousands of genes after repeatedly exposing the scalp to that type of environment... that environment of mechanical stress. If that's what massaging can do, imagine what food is doing.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that the body becoming more alkaline could possibly be a natural consequence of a healthy diet, but I don't believe anyone should chase alkalinization as a pathway to health. To think of it in other terms, burned wood results in a smoky smell, but the smokiness didn't cause the wood to burn.. it's just a consequence. Likewise, alkalinity seems to be a result of good health, but I don't believe it's the alkalinity that causes the good health.

Unfortunately, however, this leads many people down that path and they end up spending a bunch of money on water that has an alkaline pH, hoping it will cure their cancer or heal their disease.

The most important aspects about what you eat are:

1. what is the net or overall energetic effect the food has on the body? This can be thought of as the amount of energy required to digest or turn the food into something useful to the body subtracted from the amount of energy it actually gets from that food. So...

(energetic value of the food) - (energetic "cost" of the food) = net energy gain/loss

This doesn't just apply to the digestion of food, but also downstream effects. If you consume something that contains things that are harmful and cause inflammation, this "costs" additional energy because your body has to dispatch resources to take care of that inflammation. This is also why when you are younger, you can abuse your body more and not see immediate negative consequences... because your body's biological machinery are in peak condition and the body's cells produce more than enough energy to handle whatever burden is thrown their way. However, continued abuse causes gradual cellular senescence and the cells "forget" how to properly function and don't produce energy as they once did.

2. what useful or essential biochemicals/minerals/nutrients do you get from the food?

I choose what I eat to maximize both of these elements. So, as an example, if I had to choose between eating sunflower seeds or sprouted sunflower microgreens, I would choose the microgreens. The reasoning behind this is that: take for example, the fats in sunflower seeds... for them to be useful, my body will have to break down the fats into fatty acids that the body will be able to utilize. If I let the sunflower seeds sprout into microgreens, I allow that natural process to break down the fats for me so that I don't have to do it and it doesn't "cost" me energy. Likewise, if I have to choose between cooked lentils or sprouted lentil microgreens, I would pick the microgreens because the sprouting will break down the proteins in the lentils to amino acids and shorter peptides... less work for my body. In addition, also consider that you're not denaturing proteins or fats into something that isn't very useful.

Consider this: do you think that if I placed finasteride powder in a pan and then lightly roasted it at 400° F that it would function the same? Some of it may, but most of it... who knows exactly what physiological effects it would have on the body. A lot of people like to say that cooking food and digestion are essentially equivalent.. that you can help the digestion along by breaking down the food first with heat. This is only true for things that aren't naturally digestible like an uncooked bean. Otherwise, cooking ≠ digestion. When synthetic chemists use heat, they're applying a very controlled amount of heat to usually less than a handful of unique chemicals that are stable at elevated temperatures and then after they're done, they're performing some type of operation to separate what the want from the junk that's leftover. Take note also that you don't see the use of heat involved in peptide synthesis because peptides, proteins, and biological compounds are very delicate. These reactions specifically use acid/base chemistry, agitation, and rinsing. Likewise, the foods you eat can survive HCl and other biochemicals in your gut without being denatured at an intramolecular level.

I'm not against cooking, but I personally don't eat cooked food because my goal is to maximize the energy my body produces. When I do cook, however, I never cook with any type of oil. In some statistical analyses, you may find that people that ate a primarily vegetarian diet or even vegan diet had the same or even greater mortality rate as those eating a standard western diet. The reasoning behind this is that these diets didn't necessarily exclude the regular consumption of unsaturated oils or junk processed "vegan" foods. One of the worst things you can consume is a processed unsaturated oil and that is amplified even further if that oil is used to fry a food.

Trust me when I say this, I do not do anything that cannot produce repeatable, demonstrable benefit. I don't just eat raw food because it seems like it is the most ideal or because some hippy dude that made a YouTube video said so. I do what I do because I tested it for months or years and found it to have a profound noticeably positive effect on my health. What I'm very interested in at the moment is finding unique plants and herbs that have very powerful biological compounds and seeing what effects they have in my physiology. Food is code. It literally has the ability to alter your physiology epigenetically which is why consumption of certain foods can have profound physiological effects and their long term consumption can also produce lasting effects. Consider the fact that there are clinical studies out there that show that something as simple as massaging the scalp induces changes in genetic expression of thousands of genes after repeatedly exposing the scalp to that type of environment... that environment of mechanical stress. If that's what massaging can do, imagine what food is doing.
I one hundred percent am with you, I have actually made a thread on RPF some months ago explaining how terrible I feel whenever I eat heated fats lol, they have to be the worst food.

I am literally growing new hair on my head after 3 weeks of following your diet like 90/10.

Let me ask you this: how would you go about staying clean on your diet while not loosing too much weight? I can eat more nuts, that would fill me up. But idk if this is too much fat. I like low fat. I am not getting full enough on veggies and fruit, which is why I am more or less 90/10 ing it right now. Would you add starches like gluten free oats or potatoes? I had rice once in the last weeks, and felt terrible after it lol.

Should I be worried about the high pufa to sat fat ratio that I have now? I eat some nuts, some chia and zero sat fat at this point.

Thank you so much dude, you are literally saving my life. you have taken me out of a depression. I now know I can control my life largely by what I put in my mouth, thanks to you. The more I improve the less I care about my hair, honestly.

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me ask you this: how would you go about staying clean on your diet while not loosing too much weight? I can eat more nuts, that would fill me up. But idk if this is too much fat. I like low fat. I am not getting full enough on veggies and fruit, which is why I am more or less 90/10 ing it right now. Would you add starches like gluten free oats or potatoes? I had rice once in the last weeks, and felt terrible after it lol.
What I will personally do when I would like to gain more weight is just consume more of what I'm already eating. Particularly sprouted microgreens and fruit. I keep fruit pretty low. However, if my goal is to work out and gain muscle mass, extra intake of fruit is can be used rather than complex carbs from grains and starches. But, I would consider the diet I follow "high maintenance, high performance".. it takes more effort in terms of growing or acquiring certain foods as well as the time spent just simply eating a higher volume of food.

I would definitely keep the fat on the lower side. It's easy to tell if you're getting too much fat because your stool will come out more pasty or sticky... it just doesn't come out as easily. I wouldn't worry about PUFA to saturated fat ratio. Whatever ratio foods give you naturally are ideal.

As far as what foods to add, the best advice I can give on that is to eat as completely raw and clean as possible for a few weeks to a month, keeping the foods you eat consistent from day to day, and then try something like potatoes or some other type of grain or starch and see how it makes you feel. If it doesn't feel like it drains your energy shortly after eating or you don't feel like you need to go to sleep earlier on the days you eat it, then it might be worth adding to your diet for your purposes. Sweet potatoes or yams never cause any issues for me, but experiment with different foods. Perhaps, you may even want to experiment with beans/pulses. I don't really eat cooked beans/pulses much because I don't digest them that well and certain types also cause a lot of bloating. What I generally do is grow microgreens from things like peas and lentils and I don't have any digestive issues at all. Every once in awhile, I like to make a lentil soup, but it's not very often and it's just strictly because I'd like to have a nice cooked meal. When I do eat cooked food, if more than 20% of the food I eat is cooked, I'll usually feel a little slower and I'll also require more water intake. I will actually get pretty dehydrated, especially while sleeping, on days where I treat myself to a special cooked meal and meals that are heavy in calories also make me feel kind of depressed for 3-6 hours after eating. I assume this is probably serotonin related as it is produced in the gut and the gut is highly interconnected with the nervous system.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t really done any research on what alkaline foods might do for those suffering with pattern hair loss. From a quick search I see that alkaline might be preferred over acid for health reasons.

I am starting to believe that it is important for topical products to have a more acidic ph than an alkaline one. People have talked about the immune system and hair loss a lot on this forum and if there is possibly a connection. We know that yeast and bacteria exist on the skin naturally but in excess can cause stress on hair follicles. This would be oxidative stress if bacteria and fungi grow out of control and invade the hair follicle. In which case, a person has a high risk of experiencing Seborrheic Dermatitis, Folliculitis, Ringworm and many other microbial causing disorders of the skin. If this happens, hair also has to deal with elevated amounts of inflammation, T cells, mast cells and histamine, an increase in pgd2, and the sebaceous gland starts to produce more oil to down regulate the heat from inflammatory skin.

If topicals have a PH of around 2 - 3 most bacteria struggle to grow as well as yeast. However, a lot of over the counter minoxidil formulations have a high ph of around 7 or 8. Minoxidil foam has a ph of 3 or 4. The skin is naturally more acid at a ph of around 5.5 but blood has a natural ph of around 7. Maybe an alkaline diet would improve internal health(blood, immune system, etc) while acidic topicals would ward off invaders and improve scalp health?

1443F44D-A43E-4D0A-A00B-8D2AFA763B79.jpeg

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I will personally do when I would like to gain more weight is just consume more of what I'm already eating. Particularly sprouted microgreens and fruit. I keep fruit pretty low. However, if my goal is to work out and gain muscle mass, extra intake of fruit is can be used rather than complex carbs from grains and starches. But, I would consider the diet I follow "high maintenance, high performance".. it takes more effort in terms of growing or acquiring certain foods as well as the time spent just simply eating a higher volume of food.

I would definitely keep the fat on the lower side. It's easy to tell if you're getting too much fat because your stool will come out more pasty or sticky... it just doesn't come out as easily. I wouldn't worry about PUFA to saturated fat ratio. Whatever ratio foods give you naturally are ideal.

As far as what foods to add, the best advice I can give on that is to eat as completely raw and clean as possible for a few weeks to a month, keeping the foods you eat consistent from day to day, and then try something like potatoes or some other type of grain or starch and see how it makes you feel. If it doesn't feel like it drains your energy shortly after eating or you don't feel like you need to go to sleep earlier on the days you eat it, then it might be worth adding to your diet for your purposes. Sweet potatoes or yams never cause any issues for me, but experiment with different foods. Perhaps, you may even want to experiment with beans/pulses. I don't really eat cooked beans/pulses much because I don't digest them that well and certain types also cause a lot of bloating. What I generally do is grow microgreens from things like peas and lentils and I don't have any digestive issues at all. Every once in awhile, I like to make a lentil soup, but it's not very often and it's just strictly because I'd like to have a nice cooked meal. When I do eat cooked food, if more than 20% of the food I eat is cooked, I'll usually feel a little slower and I'll also require more water intake. I will actually get pretty dehydrated, especially while sleeping, on days where I treat myself to a special cooked meal and meals that are heavy in calories also make me feel kind of depressed for 3-6 hours after eating. I assume this is probably serotonin related as it is produced in the gut and the gut is highly interconnected with the nervous system.
Don't want to sound too hippie but thoughts on topical semen after dermarolling while on your diet?

I know you think highly of dermarolling (on your diet) and PGE2 especially, and I think you'd like the idea of using something our bodies produce naturally.
People have played with it, but none of them was fixing their diet I'm pretty sure.

I definitely have an interesting reaction to it. After applying it my scalp shines red in a perfect nw0 outline, even if do not dermaroll all the way down. It seems to work tissue specific.

Anyways, I just dermarolled the first time since starting your diet, and pain/blood drawing was drastically reduced. So there has got to be plenty of progress regarding fibrosis. Usually I would tear up at 1,5 mm, today I felt like I could go an hour no problem.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t really done any research on what alkaline foods might do for those suffering with pattern hair loss. From a quick search I see that alkaline might be preferred over acid for health reasons.

I am starting to believe that it is important for topical products to have a more acidic ph than an alkaline one. People have talked about the immune system and hair loss a lot on this forum and if there is possibly a connection. We know that yeast and bacteria exist on the skin naturally but in excess can cause stress on hair follicles. This would be oxidative stress if bacteria and fungi grow out of control and invade the hair follicle. In which case, a person has a high risk of experiencing Seborrheic Dermatitis, Folliculitis, Ringworm and many other microbial causing disorders of the skin. If this happens, hair also has to deal with elevated amounts of inflammation, T cells, mast cells and histamine, an increase in pgd2, and the sebaceous gland starts to produce more oil to down regulate the heat from inflammatory skin.

If topicals have a PH of around 2 - 3 most bacteria struggle to grow as well as yeast. However, a lot of over the counter minoxidil formulations have a high ph of around 7 or 8. Minoxidil foam has a ph of 3 or 4. The skin is naturally more acid at a ph of around 5.5 but blood has a natural ph of around 7. Maybe an alkaline diet would improve internal health(blood, immune system, etc) while acidic topicals would ward off invaders and improve scalp health?

View attachment 156748
I think minoxidil works DESPITE the low ph. People will report worse scalp health while on it. But the growth factors seem to outweigh that (for a while)

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to sound too hippie but thoughts on topical semen after dermarolling while on your diet?
Lol. I've never heard of this, so I don't really have any thoughts on it. I wouldn't be surprised if nofap has an overall positive effect on health, however.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. I've never heard of this, so I don't really have any thoughts on it. I wouldn't be surprised if nofap has an overall positive effect on health, however.
if you were to take anything topically after fixing diet and dermarolling, its PGE2, correct?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think minoxidil works DESPITE the low ph. People will report worse scalp health while on it. But the growth factors seem to outweigh that (for a while)
Yeah and related to what I said above, a low ph solution greatly improves my scalp health. Scalp health is just as important if not more important than DHT. You might have no DHT or testosterone but if bacteria, fungi, inflammation, fibrosis are growing out of control your be losing hair still like wild.

SigFreud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey ChemHead!
I'm interested in your diet. Where can I find it?

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you were to take anything topically after fixing diet and dermarolling, its PGE2, correct?
I think PGE2 or some agonist of the EP2 receptor (like ricinoleic acid from castor oil) is worth using. Rosemary oil is also something that has clinical studies indicating that it actually works better than minoxidil. So, I'll probably use that as well. Minoxidil I don't like at all.. it caused me to be unable to sleep for around a month the last time I used it. I was never able to maintain sleep for much longer than between 15 minutes to an hour at a time because my body naturally causes dilation of my vasculature when I start to get tired and when I'm asleep (due to quieting of sympathetic nervous system activity). So, with minoxidil lowering blood pressure, when I fall asleep, my vasculature dilates even more and I wake up suddenly oxygen deprived and out of breath before I'm able to get deep sleep. Almost felt like I was going to die every time I woke up. That was a pretty horrible month.

Based on my past experimentation with finasteride, I believe there are two separate mechanisms that it exploited. One mechanism is related to the growth cycle of hair (what's actually causing shedding or what's keeping the hair in cycle), and the other mechanism is related to control over the volume of the hair shaft. I believe these are independent mechanisms and finasteride is able to affect them separately (by causing a short term sharp increase in certain steroids. So, I'll be looking into what I can do to increase hair shaft diameter after I've confirmed that I can get the hair to grow back (which I believe is certain, so long as I'm recovered from finasteride).

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eat raw vegetables, fruit and nuts. mostly veggies. nothing else
...With a focus on the vegetables, leafy greens, and microgreens. There are other things I do as well. I juice a lemon into a blender with about 500g of ginger, fill it with water until it reaches around 750ml, and blend it smooth. I then use a fine mesh and a spoon to press the juice out, then I drink the juice and eat the pulp of the ginger afterwards. The pulp makes it hard to drink, so I separate it and then eat it afterwards with a little water to rinse it down. Also, the juice is pretty intense, so I want to get it down as quickly as I can and if I leave the pulp I'll end up choking on it.