Hi, I'm new. Are you long-term users with hair systems happy you started this journey?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It stays on fine by the weight of the hair of the wig itself. If there is a huge wind then I hold it on with one hand like your would with a baseball cap but that rarely happens. Wigs require little to no maintenance and females generally don't mind wearing them even or especially on special occasions. I love my wig and I know that people react well to it. I am going to have to decide whether to use my own hair or continue in the wig for business purposes.
Or you could add some hair tape around the perimeter inside to keep it secure.
Such as Walker No Shine.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you could add some hair tape around the perimeter inside to keep it secure.
Such as Walker No Shine.
Why are you trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist, lol? Make Janey do all the crap that we do if she wants in the club. I could never do all of that stuff and it would start looking like a dead animal. This wig never gets dirty nor smells because I don't smell either anymore. That changed long ago.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist, lol? Make Janey do all the crap that we do if she wants in the club. I could never do all of that stuff and it would start looking like a dead animal. This wig never gets dirty nor smells because I don't smell either anymore. That changed long ago.
I'm only helping.

Yes it will get dirty eventually and need a wash,lol.
From sweat in the base part especially.

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Full cap stays on fine when sleeping, swimming, exercising even in hot humid conditions in SE Asia. All French lace with 3 inch Swiss front. Use Walkers wide no shine and ultra hold tapes. Remove, clean, re attach weekly, takes 10 -15 minutes. Been wearing wigs continuously 24/7 since 1982.