Reaction score
WIN_20201216_21_07_37_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201216_21_07_46_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201216_21_07_56_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201216_21_08_02_Pro.jpg

Joel11112

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of dandruff and ppl say its because of dandruff but im not rlly sure. What can I do to get rid of them. Ive been soo worred because i juts noticed this recently. My hairline always has kindoff been like this but Im scared. Why Am i balding already???

Last edited:

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are balding but that's just my opinion as someone who started balding at 12. Not that there is anything you could do about it at your age and it probably wont look too bad until you're 18. Get your blood checked anyway.

Joel11112

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are balding but that's just my opinion as someone who started balding at 12. Not that there is anything you could do about it at your age and it probably wont look too bad until you're 18. Get your blood checked anyway.
Thanyou. My doctos keeps saying its because of hot water and dandruff idk why

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excessive dandruff might be the reason your hair looks so thin but idk about that stuff. Your hairline looks like it's receding and maybe retrograde alopecia (lower sides and neck).

Joel11112

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excessive dandruff might be the reason your hair looks so thin but idk about that stuff. Your hairline looks like it's receding and maybe retrograde alopecia (lower sides and neck).
Is there a way to treat it?

Joel11112

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont have anything in the neck but i think i do have retrograde alopecia. Another Insecurity...

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are any of your dad or grandfathers bald by chance? Then, there is a chance you're following their footsteps.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to get a blood work done. Progesterone/Testosterone/ Estradiol/DHT/Free Testosterone.
But general, what really matter is Progesterone/Estradiol/DHT
See, Progesterone is like the natural finasteride, and Estradiol and DHT are like the ying and yang, so if one . So , if, for example ,Your estrogen levels go up, you body will produce less progesterone and that will cause more DHT , that will not be a problem if you don't have the bald genes, but will be if you do . Anyway, in general ( I started to receding at 17th ) , the receding start around 17/18th , I am talking about male pattern baldness when you are a teen, but, you can already see the signs of it on the 14/15 years .

But for that photos, and without previous photos , of a year ago or so, is really hard to tell if you have early signs of male pattern baldness or not.

Joel11112

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to get a blood work done. Progesterone/Testosterone/ Estradiol/DHT/Free Testosterone.
But general, what really matter is Progesterone/Estradiol/DHT
See, Progesterone is like the natural finasteride, and Estradiol and DHT are like the ying and yang, so if one . So , if, for example ,Your estrogen levels go up, you body will produce less progesterone and that will cause more DHT , that will not be a problem if you don't have the bald genes, but will be if you do . Anyway, in general ( I started to receding at 17th ) , the receding start around 17/18th , I am talking about male pattern baldness when you are a teen, but, you can already see the signs of it on the 14/15 years .

But for that photos, and without previous photos , of a year ago or so, is really hard to tell if you have early signs of male pattern baldness or not.
My hairline has always been like that but I’m not sure about those spots. I didn’t have them last month I’m sure.