Hi, I Don't Know What's Going On With My Hair.

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I am 22 and family has no history of anyone going old early bar my mother's step brother. The Doctor said she ''saw'' my hair growing back a week or so ago but i've now found my crown bit and i can't tell if it's something or just my hair just rose up.

No one in my family belives me either.

I am awaiting test results to see if its amneia of something.
Please help i'm seriously freaking the f out. Can my hair grow back? iT BE can;t male pattern baldness?

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2151.JPG
    IMG_2151.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_2157.JPG
    IMG_2157.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_2159.JPG
    IMG_2159.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 252

amazingmandibles

My Regimen
Reaction score
your pictures are not very clear. could you take a clearer picture of your crown? also you need to pull back your hairline so that we can see it.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to tell from the pics you have given. You could have a cowlick or a thinning crown. Your temple pictures are too zoomed in to make anything out. Pull back the hairline too. Also, if you do have hair loss, you are lucky if you can regrow back a little bit of it without a transplant. But the main point of treatments is to maintain what you have. Just be realistic is all.

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I have inserted a few more images, hopefully a clearer idea on what's going on.

Attachments

• IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2179.JPG
    IMG_2179.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 210

amazingmandibles

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've added more, hopefully better to tell now?
In my opinion, your hairline is quite clearly receding, although it's not bad yet. Your crown also looks slightly thinning, but it's not bad at all. How's your hair look wet, specifically the crown?

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its beginning slowly. Do something if your hair is important to you. the sooner the better

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, your hairline is quite clearly receding, although it's not bad yet. Your crown also looks slightly thinning, but it's not bad at all. How's your hair look wet, specifically the crown?

That's what i said but my family doesn't believe me and my doctor said 'my hair is growing back.'' but it's been a week and that's happened. I'm not exactly sure how it looks wet tbh. I mean my family doesn't have a history of male pattern baldness bar my uncle who like i said is my mother step brother. So could it just be an iron deficiency?

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its beginning slowly. Do something if your hair is important to you. the sooner the better

It's making me extremely depressed/ I'm someone with very low self-esteem anyway and this is bringing me to breaking point. My family doesn't believe me at all about this. My doctor doesn't think it's MBP apparently and i've just had a blood test to see if its to do with iron?

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope for you that you can find something what causes the hairloss to fix it.

But mostly most people are looking for another reasons because they just dont want to face the truth that it could be male pattern baldness.

go to the Doctor and check everything first.

Good luck

amazingmandibles

My Regimen
Reaction score
My parents told me I wasn't balding either. When I went to a dermatologist, she almost immediately told me I was balding. I advise you to get your parents to bring you to a dermatologist. Tell them it's important to you. As for the iron levels, I'm really not too sure about it.
That's what i said but my family doesn't believe me and my doctor said 'my hair is growing back.'' but it's been a week and that's happened. I'm not exactly sure how it looks wet tbh. I mean my family doesn't have a history of male pattern baldness bar my uncle who like i said is my mother step brother. So could it just be an iron deficiency?

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope for you that you can find something what causes the hairloss to fix it.

But mostly most people are looking for another reasons because they just dont want to face the truth that it could be male pattern baldness.

go to the Doctor and check everything first.

Good luck

Thanks, but is it even possible for me to have MBP if no one in my family has gone bald at an early age? Nor are they bald? Like I said this makes drives my self-esteem incredibly low and my parents think 'it's all in my head and that I'm delusional'' When I can clearly see it. Is it possible for it to be iron related though as doesn't that mean hairloss too? (Plus my hair wasn't that bad until, at uni where my shower has hard water which wrecked my hair completely. .

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To make things clear. even if your WHOLE family has FULL of hair, you still can be balding. Just because your family has hair it doesnt mean you can escape the baldness

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
My parents told me I wasn't balding either. When I went to a dermatologist, she almost immediately told me I was balding. I advise you to get your parents to bring you to a dermatologist. Tell them it's important to you. As for the iron levels, I'm really not too sure about it.

Exactly this is very important to me yet they make jokes out of it and how I should consider myself lucky that I'm healthy and shouldn't be depressed and all that crap. They don't get it, it makes me feel crap, I'm 22 and never been in a relationship and this will be an even major knock on my self-esteem.

I mean it could be iron related as far as i'm aware anemia can affect hairloss too, my mother also has a thyroid, thing so could it be that?

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
To make things clear. even if your WHOLE family has FULL of hair, you still can be balding. Just because your family has hair it doesnt mean you can escape the baldness

But isn't it genetic? So Surely if my family doesn't have it why would i carry it?

Redroof

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's another picture after a shower and leaving it to try.

Attachments

• IMG_2193.JPG
    IMG_2193.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 200

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said. It doesnt matter if your family is bald or not. You still can have it. Just get it. Dont try to seek for reasons like genetic. When it happens it happens.

In the last picture you look fine. But the light is bad though