Hi everyone, I need to know if i have a mockable face and to hear cold truths about my facial features

poppinz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing's wrong with your face (but you look better without the extra weight) Just ignore bullies or reply in the same manner. For females the bigger insult is criticize someone's physical appearance. Men are more than appearance, and shouldn't worry about this stuff.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing's wrong with your face (but you look better without the extra weight) Just ignore bullies or reply in the same manner. For females the bigger insult is criticize someone's physical appearance. Men are more than appearance, and shouldn't worry about this stuff.
Thank you bro, but do i have a mockable face? Like, is my face drawn in a way that some features are easy to pick on? Because i have seen ugly guys not getting mocked, whilst i have heard all kinds of names about my face.

poppinz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you bro, but do i have a mockable face? Like, is my face drawn in a way that some features are easy to pick on? Because i have seen ugly guys not getting mocked, whilst i have heard all kinds of names about my face.
Definitely not. I think it's a very rare trait to have a "mockable" face, like looking like a witch or something like this. Even then, mocking someone openly in front of them is not appropriate, so a person doing this should not be considered seriously.