Hi everybody! Musoinoz

Musoinoz

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I am Mike, hailing from down under (Australia). I am knownon other forums as Musoinoz, I was a previous member here many eons ago, Iactually have forgotten the username, Ill have a hunt around! I am a currentpatient advisor for Dr Rahal and the associated clinic, this is a new role formyself and am very much enjoying the process thus far. I wont always have allof the answers however will do my best to contribute and assist where possible.
I will update my full story very soon! I am a previous patientof Dr Rahal, having completed 2800 graft session within the frontal 1/3. I hadsuffered somewhat of a receded hairline for many years, I have been on minoxand finasteride coming on 10+ years now, have also attempted next to every other snakeoil under the sun.
I will update my story in this thread with picture of preop, post op and current results. My procedure was Jun 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 2011,close to four years on am still very happy with my results. Will I return…maybe,maybe not, only time will tell at this stage.
Glad to meet you all, especially other Australian based members!

Cheers guys!

Mike.