HI,DO YOU THINK IM UGLY? BE HONEST please

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi im indonesian,i think im ugly :(

be honest
No idea how old you actually are but to me you look like an average middle aged “uncle” from Southeast Asia. I think a lot of people on this forum just aren’t used to seeing Asian faces in their daily lives.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like the majority of users on this forum gaslight people into believing they are good looking,even when they are not. OP asked for our honest input,he is objectvely ugly! He is below average,show his pic to a girl and she will feel grossed out by his looks.
I just fell in love with you.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like the majority of users on this forum gaslight people into believing they are good looking,even when they are not. OP asked for our honest input,he is objectvely ugly! He is below average,show his pic to a girl and she will feel grossed out by his looks.
I don't see much gaslighting on here. More overly negative responses from people who's hairloss has impacted their personality resulting in a dissatisfied outlook.

Lesson is if you want an honest answer of how you look, don't ask bitter men on a hairloss forum. Just because someone is negative doesn't automatically mean he is being honest.

The OP might not be brad pitt but he's certainly not ugly imo.

I see it as balding men venting their anger.

If for whatever reason you do ask these questions and recieve OTT hateful responses just check the users previous thread comments, you will quickly build the picture I'm taking about.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see much gaslighting on here. More overly negative responses from people who's hairloss has impacted their personality resulting in a dissatisfied outlook.

Lesson is if you want an honest answer of how you look, don't ask bitter men on a hairloss forum. Just because someone is negative doesn't automatically mean he is being honest.

The OP might not be brad pitt but he's certainly not ugly imo.

I see it as balding men venting their anger.

If for whatever reason you do ask these questions and recieve OTT hateful responses just check the users previous thread comments, you will quickly build the picture I'm taking about.
Show his picture to a girl bro lmao

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From face perspective and without that mustache you are somewhere average. But you look "too nice" to be taken as a sexual partner for a woman, build some muscle, change your clothes and your attractivness might be increased.