Hgtv House Hunters. Fullheads And Feminist Hotties

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that im more aware and redpilled, ive always loved these flip shows.
Nothing better than making money while buying real estate, or just improving something.

My practiced eye is pretty honed in now, and Im seeing this on every episode

1. Fullheads. The dude is never below norwood two. They must have a zillion of these younger couples trying to get on this show because nobody is bald

2. The chick with the guy is usually a corporate type who looks a little more accomplished than the guy. You can tell they had kids "late in life". Often times she is probably a hyphen Caitlyn Bartholomew-Butz. Or whatever.

3. When there is a lot of tough work to do, landscaping, cutting down trees, drywalling, then its always the guy doing the work. She is standing around watching or "helping" paint a closet door or something. THe least scene always shows her "hammering" something as if she never held a hammer before

4. Most important of all, the opening of the show is what each "partner" wants. Notice that the woman always gets the house she wants even if its out of budget.

5. She lets him have his "study" which is a downsized mancave. He cant even get the basement or attic anymore. IN my dads day the STUDY was the power center of the house.

6. Last but not least the hottie /wife/ life partner always has those pretentious library glasses on as if to say "im really sexy but im smart too".
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScFAog6hLOuI_UKFHDuqwoPISRWjzdRjdY0r8C6fhS53fLq5wK.jpg