HGH?

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a two month supply of hgh to help with my mma training. Does anyone know of hgh helping regrow hair? I am currently on big 3 so I'm wondering if hgh added on may help

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a steroid type question. HGH will not cause hairloss, HGH will not help male pattern baldness either. I'm not aware of the use of HGH for athletes but from what I know HGH is a pretty bad hormone in terms of sides and there are a lot of other steroids which are good for increasing strength and things like that. Did you have someone who really knows what they are talking about tell you to take that?

resu

Reaction score
Isn't it hard to get real HGH? You probably have some fake dodgy compound either way.

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hgh is basically the fountain of youth which is why a lot of older men like to take it. Basically go through puberty aagain. a friend of mine has been on it 2 months and he's 35, looks in the best shape I've ever seen him, he used to be fatter. His hair also looks a great deal thicker and I've known him 6+ years and when ur balding u notice all your friends hair. There is a correlation between Hgh and hair regrowth but the main issue is the price which is what makes many people not go down that road

- - - Updated - - -

Hgh is not a steroid btw...they are different

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be more worried about the other potential effects of HGH. You can end up with a bad batch, or if you dose incorrectly you're in trouble.

Professional bbers usually have solid medical advice and guidance when taking HGH/insulin.

I'd sooner stick to anabolic steroids

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I looked into buying Somatropin as its safe and is in fact good for your health and looks, but it is ridiculously expensive. Not sure it will help severe male pattern baldness but it would definitely darken and thicken hair. HGH is only effective if injected though so any 'growth hormone pills' you'll find are a scam.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hgh is basically the fountain of youth which is why a lot of older men like to take it. Basically go through puberty aagain. a friend of mine has been on it 2 months and he's 35, looks in the best shape I've ever seen him, he used to be fatter. His hair also looks a great deal thicker and I've known him 6+ years and when ur balding u notice all your friends hair. There is a correlation between Hgh and hair regrowth but the main issue is the price which is what makes many people not go down that road

- - - Updated - - -

Hgh is not a steroid btw...they are different

it has certain regenetive effects, but the amount used by athletes and bodybuilders typically extends far beyond that

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
I will be on a 2 month supply and will monitor my hair to see if there are any positive effects

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a steroid type question. HGH will not cause hairloss, HGH will not help male pattern baldness either. I'm not aware of the use of HGH for athletes but from what I know HGH is a pretty bad hormone in terms of sides and there are a lot of other steroids which are good for increasing strength and things like that. Did you have someone who really knows what they are talking about tell you to take that?

You need to be very careful with HGH. If you use more than 1.5 IU it will stop your thyroid from producing HGH. You also need 2 days off each week. When stopping HGH.

- - - Updated - - -

...When stopping HGH, cut your doses lower and lower to prepare your Thyroid to produce on it's own again. Too much HGH or not taking 2 days off each week or stopping use all of a sudden will CAUSE HAIR LOSS!!! Because your Thyroid will not produce HGH on it's own.