HGH therapy? anyone have the skinny on it?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
Thinning said:
All the stuff I have seen is authored by people trying to sell fake HGH.

what about the real stuff? I can get it.

I read HGH can cause cancer, especially if it is misused, though just about everything you can eat or drink or breathe these days is suspect. We even take a risk with all kinds of ordinary prescription medications, it depends on your susceptibility, response rates, compatibilities etc..
Finasteride and minoxidil carry unknown risks, we are the guinea pigs, led by our desperation. In the future there will be lawsuits.
Boru

jeffsss

Reaction score
Boru said:
jeffsss said:
Thinning said:
All the stuff I have seen is authored by people trying to sell fake HGH.

what about the real stuff? I can get it.

I read HGH can cause cancer, especially if it is misused, though just about everything you can eat or drink or breathe these days is suspect. We even take a risk with all kinds of ordinary prescription medications, it depends on your susceptibility, response rates, compatibilities etc..
Finasteride and minoxidil carry unknown risks, we are the guinea pigs, led by our desperation. In the future there will be lawsuits.
Boru

i'm sure all of us using propecia long term are going to have problems...

ah well.. LOL

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
The unknown toxicity of finasteride is not necessarily going to kill all users, not instantly anyhow. Fate is in the chemistry. Try to load up on anti-oxidants, battle the C causing stuff. Does green tea work? I'm on ten cups a day, with Manuka honey.
Boru

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boru said:
The unknown toxicity of finasteride is not necessarily going to kill all users, not instantly anyhow. Fate is in the chemistry. Try to load up on anti-oxidants, battle the C causing stuff. Does green tea work? I'm on ten cups a day, with Manuka honey.
Boru

Why bother trying to drink 10 cups a day? Just take the green tea capsules.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Good Q. Well, I believe in getting lots of water down my neck, and plain water can be boring after the first litre. The capsules don't taste as good as the many herb and green tea flavours. However, I take Soy isoflavones - capsules (Holland & Barratt), also for the Daidzein and Genistein.
Boru