Hey Wanted To Know If I’m Balding [pics Include]

Tommybommyyyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh...

This is grade A trolling, I’ll give you that
I stg it isn’t you can see I’ve had old threads too... I’ve been just genuinely very anxious again, wanted to get more opinions to know forsure

I’m not a internet troll/dickhead I just wanted to know if I had cause for concern

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you shedding a lot? sh*t sneaks up on you. I had better hair than that 3 years ago, now I’m a diffuse mess.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude at 40
I had the same amazing hair. I listened to doctors and friends telling me a I was insane to think I was losing it. In 2.5 years my density is gone and hairline diffused out. I’d give treatment a shot maybe start topcial Finasteride? If it works it will
Save you a lot of pain.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your still young, wait until 25+ to see if it progresses. Right now there's minor temple thinning more in a mature pattern. Plus your hair is to long to notice any real thinning.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a retard? You have a f*****g mane
no need to call him a retard. He knows his hair better than you and can notice the inconsistencies while you cannot. Telling him he has a mane isnt exactly going to get rid of his small insecurities. While i agree, this guy doesnt look like he's balding, he is definetly not trolling, nobody would waste their time like that. Everyone has a good hairline at some point in their life. To @Tommybommyyyyy , I think you should cut your hair short and it will alleviate your stress. Some people's hair looks less full when it's very long.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are a diffuse thinner. Pic 5 shows the the middle of the hair thinning, so does pics from the side. Some Wil say it's "just uneven parting" but it's not. Believe me. Mine started exactly like his.

Last edited:

Tommybommyyyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are a diffuse thinner. Pic 5 shows the the middle of hair thinning, só does pica form the side. Some Wil say it's "just eneven parting" but it's not. Believe me. Mine started exactly like his.
These are from yesterday my middle of my hair is pretty dense I’m more concerned about my temples

Attachments

• 15DC0F27-7D59-4C7C-A6E6-981C27B0FDFC.jpeg
    15DC0F27-7D59-4C7C-A6E6-981C27B0FDFC.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 15C57727-752D-4D34-8B97-93CC7B5E8488.png
    15C57727-752D-4D34-8B97-93CC7B5E8488.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 5FD04F48-9F66-4C3E-BA36-BAFC9A5CD799.png
    5FD04F48-9F66-4C3E-BA36-BAFC9A5CD799.png
    297 KB · Views: 69
  • E1AC0EFC-3CA5-43FA-9FBF-DC676F2C4CB1.png
    E1AC0EFC-3CA5-43FA-9FBF-DC676F2C4CB1.png
    314 KB · Views: 74
  • 7F7A2FE1-DD73-4E4E-85A6-F42707F61B14.png
    7F7A2FE1-DD73-4E4E-85A6-F42707F61B14.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 82

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one with Norwood 0 asking if he is balding. Jesus, this forum is now a formally gay crap forum.
This really have none sense.

Tommybommyyyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, your hair looked thick in the original photos. I just meant it looked even thicker in the last photos, around the temples and temple points. I personally don't think you are losing hair. And according to me again. You would be a Norwood 1. For some that is a juvenile hairline for others it is their mature hairline. Were your corners ever rounded, like at 10 or 12 years old? If so that was your juvenile and NW0. If not, then this is your juvenile hairline. Basically the way I understand is this.

A NW0 is not on the scale. It is always a round hairline or juvenile hairline.

A NW1 is the first stage. It can be a juvenile hairline for some. Or a mature hairline for others. Think Elvis. He had a round hairline as a child then matured into a NW1. You can google Elvis as a child to see what I mean.

A NW2 is the second stage. This is almost always at least some loss and some peoples mature hairline, if it stops.

As far as finasteride causing hairloss. There are stories where people say it made there hair worse. I did much research on this topic and was worried too. Basically there is no actual document proof that it can cause hairloss. It blocks what causes hairloss in 95% of people. The people who think it made it worse, probably just didn't respond to it due to being so sensitive to DHT. Those people typically have to use dutasteride to stop hairloss as it blocks 90% vs 60 to 70%. Also I was worried about it increasing estrogen. But it only increases at a max of 15%. Normal mens range is 10 to 50, if memory is correct, so if you have the middle of 30. Then the full 15% would only be 34. Well in the normal range. I also worried about gyno (still do) but apparently it causes it in less than 1% of men. And it's usually men who have high estrogen or fat and was on the edge anyway or would have most likely developed it anway. I still worry about all these issues but so far I have had no sides at all in 3+ months. I almost don't like saying that due to jinxing it, but I want to be honest.
Oh alright no I did have rounded edges as a kid but had like alittle point at the tip of my hairline not like a major one, but that’s why I was anxious at first but ppl told me that like 5% guys and girls only keep that rounded and ur hairline just changes when you grow up doesn’t mean your balding it’s because ur not a kid anymore... also told me if it started to turn into a U or a deep V then watch out.... Thanks for ur info and getting back to me appreciate it

Tommybommyyyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is wet in this pics. Wet hair always looks darker and more dense. Your temples are perfectly Fine. Your temple peaks shows some thinning but because it's slicked back
Oh yea I’ve always had that peak and I have a part in the middle because that’s how I’ve been wearing it and alright cool thanks for getting back to me appreciate it