Hey male pattern baldness, I got two words for ya, S#*k it!

Gymshady

Reaction score
No finasteride yet.. We'll see how this goes for me first.. As ID Walker posted, I'm quite the procrastinator Haha.

Labellavita - by all means... Share it.. Maybe it can help someone else who's doesn't know what to do about their hair loss.. :D

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1444833101525.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1444833101525.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 464

Gymshady

Reaction score
Who would you recommend talking to about setting up an appointment to get on finasteride? any recommendations on brands? I mean I'm down to try.. Not so keen on the side effects but if they're bad I can just stop taking it.

Gymshady

Reaction score
This will probably be my last post for a while, til it starts to fill in more.

If you're debating on starting minoxidil treatment, don't think it's too late.. It's worth a shot what else do you have to lose... Besides hair lol.

I'm super grateful for all the kind words and encouragement from everyone here.. I still look a little thinning but hey, it's better than what it was before!

So hopefully I'll be back with better progress..

Still no finasteride/dutasteride/etc

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1445486863463.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1445486863463.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 386

Masakage

Reaction score
This will probably be my last post for a while, til it starts to fill in more.

If you're debating on starting minoxidil treatment, don't think it's too late.. It's worth a shot what else do you have to lose... Besides hair lol.

I'm super grateful for all the kind words and encouragement from everyone here.. I still look a little thinning but hey, it's better than what it was before!

So hopefully I'll be back with better progress..

Still no finasteride/dutasteride/etc

I'm very impressed with your regrowth, well done. be honest, do you think the other stuff in your regimen helped you at all, other than minoxidil?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also literally can't believe it, it's completely unbelievable not in a figurative sense, wow!

Gymshady

Reaction score
I do believe that the biotin, saw palmetto, and nizoral are working... Something has to be.. I'm not ballsy enough to start quitting them one at a time to find out though.. Haha.

I've had light blonde hair for pretty much my whole life.. Since I've started this regimen the hair on my head and arms are getting thicker and darker.. I think that is from the biotin..

As for the saw palmetto, I just read on multiple sites stating it was a dht blocker. So I tried that too.. I take 2 5000mcg biotin twice daily and 1 450mg saw palmetto twice daily.

Nizoral Monday Wednesday and Friday..

Gymshady

Reaction score
Died my hair for shiggles.. Starting to look pretty thick! Thank you creators of minoxidil!!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446571882433.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446571882433.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 473

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy moly!! Are you from another galaxy? You are no longer bald after 3 months? Thats huge man. Im so glad for you!! LOOKS like you are in the 1% of minoxidil super mega turtle responders.

Gymshady

Reaction score
So.. 4 months into treatment I'm starting to shed now. The slightest tug will pull hair out, it's all smaller and regrown hair.. Hopefully the start of something terminal!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Gymshady

Reaction score
So.. About six months into treatment not a lot of improvement.. But even after shedding for a couple weeks not much loss.

Attachments

• 20160204_220148.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 331

shookwun

Reaction score
da faq. how is that even possible.

Congratz! I would consider adding finasteride as a safety and precautionary measure to hold your grounds. Come along way

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is insane, really makes me want to try minoxidil (already on finasteride), the fact u got ur entire hairline back blows my mind.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen a recovery like this? This is crazy. He should donate his scalp to hairloss research.

Also what are friends and family members reaction?

Gymshady

Reaction score
Alright, so a mini update so to speak. I stopped taking Biotin and Saw Palmetto and got a little lazy on the Minoxidil applications (Still tried to apply at least once a day) due to work etc over the past year. I've seen quite a bit of regression (expected since I wasn't following the regimen) I will upload some more pictures soon. I finally caved in and saw a doctor to get a Propecia prescription. (It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be!)

So the new regimen includes;

1 mg Propecia in the morning. (Started July 18th 2017. No side effects as of yet.)
1 ml of 5% Minoxidil in the morning and night.
1 5000 MCG Biotin two-three times daily.
Nizoral shampoo Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Again, I will update with some more pictures soon.

Regards,