hey im slightly bald

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have good physique and stuff but just have male pattern baldness its a pity because my father and grandfarther dont have it im just lucky i guess.

im in my 30's and in my 20's i did finesteride but i discontinued because I didnt want to take something long term. I'm now looking at topical applications as well as maybe surgical.

If anyone in australia can share where they shop pleas dm me

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should have stayed on finasteride. If you want to keep your hair, even with transplants, you will need a prevention regime which is nothing without finasteride

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Should have stayed on finasteride. If you want to keep your hair, even with transplants, you will need a prevention regime which is nothing without finasteride

1626663558028.gif

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have good physique and stuff but just have male pattern baldness its a pity because my father and grandfarther dont have it im just lucky i guess.

im in my 30's and in my 20's i did finesteride but i discontinued because I didnt want to take something long term. I'm now looking at topical applications as well as maybe surgical.

Some doctors won't do transplants without your being on one of the reductase inhibitors. I am sorry this happened to you. You could possibly try oral minoxidil but with the exception of that med, lost hair by XY's is lost forever. That's why finasteride/duta are super critical. Even microneedling is probably a waste of time without finasteride, duta or estradiol.

jazz1

Reaction score

Try Topical Finasteride see the thread I created below, I been using Topical Finasteride since 2010..

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Topical Finasteride see the thread I created below, I been using Topical Finasteride since 2010..

thanks man ill check look into it. sounds like a much better alternative to oral which i since posting started again. i'm also looking at RU now as there are people on the forum ive spoken to that have had great success with it. like anything it's all up to the individual i guess