Hey I'm New

Terry94

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm Terry, I'm 20 years old and I've had receding hairline since I was a kid my hairline is identical to my fathers who tells me hairline is not genetic well it's exactly the same as his. He was in his 40's when I was born so that could be why I inherited receding hairline, what sucks because my mum has perfect hairline and both my sisters have hers whereas I have my fathers.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you were born with a high hairline? Or has your hairline become pushed back over the years since you were a kid?

Terry94

Reaction score
So you were born with a high hairline? Or has your hairline become pushed back over the years since you were a kid?

I believed I was born with it. My dad always tells me I should just accept it but I think thats because I have the same hairline as him so he gets annoyed.

Terry94

Reaction score
Post a picture.

It's easier to see what your talking about.

did actually post two pictures, one of what my hairline looks like and one of what my haistyle is to see if people can tell it's receding. For some reason it didnt get accepted.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He was in his 40's when I was born so that could be why I inherited receding hairline, what sucks because my mum has perfect hairline and both my sisters have hers whereas I have my fathers.

yeah that's definitely not the case

Some people are born with bigger foreheads, weaker temples so if your hairline is the same as from when you were a kid, fortunately you are not yet balding. However, I doubt this is the case but photos are necessary

Terry94

Reaction score
Just took these two pictures

My Hairline:

20jli6b.png

When I style my hair:
mhgl11.png

would you guys say you can notice my hairline, when I style my hair?!