Hey, I just found out about a new natural cure for hairloss

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
It's very simple and costs very little. The solution is available everywhere. Soy Bean Oil. Well, at least that's what the new rave is about at regrowth.com. Eeesh! It seems that is all that they're talking about there. Go figure:(

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hey, I just found out about a new natural cure for hairl

TheBaldingMenace said:
It's very simple and costs very little. The solution is available everywhere. Soy Bean Oil. Well, at least that's what the new rave is about at regrowth.com. Eeesh! It seems that is all that they're talking about there. Go figure:(

i did use it for a while but the smell of soybean oil isn't really pretty i have to tell you! and if you don't keep the oil in the fridge the smell will scare anyone away...haha maybe i didn't had the right stuff to begin with...

genistein and daidzin are compounds in soy known to inhibit 5 alpha reductase type 2, don;t know if it's possible topical...

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Soybean is very very bad to the male libido. It's effect is very pronounced. I stay the hell away from anything with soy in it.

SE-freak

Reaction score
genistein and daidzein are the products of intestinal metabolism.Not in soy in the first place.

You could eat soy and then puke and use as a topical, but I guess that would be too acidic(would probably smell better though).

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
green soap -

If soy is so bad for the male libido, I count myself very lucky indeed that I eat tons and tons of the stuff, since I really can't imagine having a stronger libido. That would be scary - seriously!