hey guys so i decided....

Jm0311

Reaction score
im gonna go with genuine propecia for awhile. while i try to get a derm to prescribe me proscar...im gonna start with half a pill and maybe keep it that way..

1) if i see ANY sides should i stop?
2) my hair is really good, thick, no crown thinning, just the temples are a 1.75 Norwood should i start this or wait to see a Doctor to confirm its male pattern baldness?
(i have been under alot of stress lately)

i would like answers from everyone especially the topical only guys.
my dad has the bruce wills from die hard baldness so i dont know...i need some more reassurance

Jm0311

Reaction score
im just apprehensive because i dont wanna take this and start shedding and progress my receding hairline anymore or f*** it up if its not male pattern baldness yet just stress

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
im gonna go with genuine propecia for awhile. while i try to get a derm to prescribe me proscar...im gonna start with half a pill and maybe keep it that way..

1) if i see ANY sides should i stop?
2) my hair is really good, thick, no crown thinning, just the temples are a 1.75 Norwood should i start this or wait to see a Doctor to confirm its male pattern baldness?
(i have been under alot of stress lately)

i would like answers from everyone especially the topical only guys.
my dad has the bruce wills from die hard baldness so i dont know...i need some more reassurance

1) Most people wait a while to see if the sides subside. Its your descision really. Obviously, If you get really bad side effects or an alergic reaction then yes stop.
2)I doubt your receeded hairline is due to stress. That would cause hairloss all over your head, but not in the receeding male pattern baldness way. What you could do, is take pictures under bright light every month and compare them. Although, chances are, if you suspect you are loseing your hair, you probably are