Hey Guys I Think I Have Some Good News!

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I was watching this guy on YouTube "Nick Shell" and he talks about hair loss and stuff and he did a video on he's own theory that the hair you have a 1 years old is the amount of hair you'll have at age 35, it's pretty accurate and other people have said that his theory is true.

Go and see what you think!

So....given the fact that I'm nowhere near as cute and innocent looking at 22 as I was at 1 and I now have to put in quite a bit of elaborate effort in order for a woman to want to hold me, kiss me, or wipe my ***, how exactly are you arriving at the conclusion that this would good news?

NoahArsenault23

My Regimen
Reaction score
So....given the fact that I'm nowhere near as cute and innocent looking at 22 as I was at 1 and I now have to put in quite a bit of elaborate effort in order for a woman to want to hold me, kiss me, or wipe my ***, how exactly are you arriving at the conclusion that this would good news?
Because than that way men know what do expect and don't have to worry all there life becoming bald.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Because than that way men know what do expect and don't have to worry all there life becoming bald.

For one, I think that's far from proven. Two, I find it hard to believe it's going to make any marginal percentage of the people on this forum that are losing their hair, looking for an answer to that problem, sleep any better at night.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to sound like a Sour Sally, it's just when I see a header like that in this forum, I'd like to anticipate actually quantifiable good news.

NoahArsenault23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to sound like a Sour Sally, it's just when I see a header like that in this forum, I'd like to anticipate actually quantifiable good news.[/QUOTE

I'm sorry I didn't mean to troll anyone it was just to let people know

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but I think this is the most a-scientific piece of news I have ever received.