Hey Guys I Don't Know What To Do Anymore...

Vasckin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi...
I have been facing hairloss for the past 2/3 years but everything was "okay" until 1 year ago when I had severe hairloss during the transitional period between summer and autumn, as its normal, but this time I really lost a LOT of hair, due to being stressed over the summer, my girlfriend broke up with me etc. The hair that I lost that month was never recovered. Also I was on minoxidil for 6 months but then I stopped 1 month after the hairloss periodo and started again once it was falling that hard, I haven't stopped using it ever since. I also take Saw Palmetto, I took it for the past 6 months but I stopped now for a few weeks cuz I ran out of pills but I should start the drug again soon, I don't know what to do anymore, I'm getting desperate because although I did have hair loss since 2013, that hairloss last year completely fucked my hair up... This year I've also lost some hair... not so many has last year but still a lot and my hair has never looked so terrible, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I will just leave some pictures here... The one with the big hair is me last year in August before the falling period that lasted pretty much one month, all September...

thanks...

Attachments

• 12208207_1659455471010109_1258277511_n.jpg
    12208207_1659455471010109_1258277511_n.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 339
  • WIN_20160920_14_26_10_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160920_14_26_10_Pro.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 290
  • WIN_20161012_12_55_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161012_12_55_50_Pro.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 282
  • WIN_20161012_12_56_23_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161012_12_56_23_Pro.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 306

g.i joey

Reaction score
Saw palmetto; all the side effects of finasteride but no intended effect.

I love how people are too "scared" to take finasteride but will hop on saw palmetto just cause it's labelled "natural". I see almost as much pfs stories about saw palmetto then I do finasteride.

You're basically taking a risk with no reward.

My advice, hop on finasteride and be a full head for another 10-20 years

Vasckin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw palmetto; all the side effects of finasteride but no intended effect.

I love how people are too "scared" to take finasteride but will hop on saw palmetto just cause it's labelled "natural". I see almost as much pfs stories about saw palmetto then I do finasteride.

You're basically taking a risk with no reward.

My advice, hop on finasteride and be a full head for another 10-20 years
Do you have any references to PFS due to saw palmetto? btw what do you recommend for a daily shampoo?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yeah go check the side effects section. Some dude took saw palmetto and killed himself.

If you wanna be on the safe side with shampoo go with nioxin I loved it personally

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
"Some dude took saw palmetto and killed himself. " Really? C' mon...
Vasckin, read, read, read. Read as much as you can and form your own opinions. Lot's of good advice here and most of it is encouraging because a lot of people here have been on regiments for years and they have either worked or slowed the balding process.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, hop on finasteride and it guarantee you 100% succes for next 10 years.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude if you want to save your hair its finasteride or bust. I did the saw palmetto, nettle root type dht blockers for years until a lil real hair loss started and i got on finasteride. Thank god! the sh*t really works and if anything libido and sexual are as good if not a lil better than before finasteride. No bullshit. Finasteride gets it bad online. It has a better safety profile than most drugs you wouldn't question taking if your dr said you needed to. Its up to you though. Good Luck man